The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

Ok so it was my dream to have some roof top Lenny feels this season...OMG I'm so happy.. Thank u thank u TBBT writers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Strawberry, where did you find that absolutely gorgeous photo of Leonard?!?! I'm extremely jealous!!!!

I found it awhile ago and was saving it for a special occasion!

I'm so, so, so, so happy that Penny is the romantic in this new episode. There have been scenes where I've wanted to shake her for taking Leonard for granted, for not appreciating him, for hurting him and not loving him as much as he loved her.

Way to go, Penny! All is forgiven.

• Like 7

Wow... Didn't see that coming, go lenny!! I got my wish for a big lenny alone time moment. I love this episode already. Lenny just keep getting stronger & stronger. What can I say about penny this season? Everything about her is so positive now, her job, been proactive, loyal & romantic has been a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

You know I was thinking, this episode is full of drama with the other couples and there in the middle of all that is Leonard and Penny just being all romantic, dancing at the end, in love. Sort of a nice change from the writers for our couple.

It's like they countinue to show that Penny is in actual love for the first time in her life. This is her first real Prom. All she attended before were "After Proms".

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 9

Thank you for reporting! It's a nice change to have a Lenny fan writing the report, especially when it's such a great episode for them.

Little ironic though. A Sheldon ILY and a Lenny fan was there to see it. Though IMO in the long run a better episode for Lenny.
  • Like 1

hi!

Omg, well I still can't sleep. It was my first taping and I'm still in Lenny world. Sorry for saying wake up to everybody here lol. I just wanted to ship my favorite couple last night when I got home. I think I got lucky because I was hoping for a Lenny scene, at least something small between them and then boom!

Johnny and Kaley are amazing as Leonard and Penny, just restating the obvious, but seeing them in the taping is different and wonderful. They are on it. Johnny, like Jim, gets pretty concentrated between takes but with the two Lenny scenes: Kaley and him kept talking and laughing before the first take. Johnny makes Kaley laugh a lot (they were concentrated while they set up for the scene but Johnny kept making comments while they paced around and Kaley kept laughing) . Love how they are still friends and have such an awesome relationship between them. After the first take, they both talked to Mark, they were changing lines a bit. Then they went around once again, but the adjustments get done quickly. Years and years of team work gives great communication.

Also, in one scene, right after Kaley had to change for the prom scene. She forgot the ring! They were about to film when Kaley calls wait and Johnny opened the door to the roof, to be able to see the director and let him know that something is missing. But they don't say what and you just hear Kaley and Johnny talking to someone. Then, Kaley's assistant or one of their make up artists, I think, yelled "30 seconds!" and she went running backstage. I was right in between the two stages so I got to see Kaley going back and being like hurry hurry lol. She met the make up assistant half way and put on something on her finger and run back to her place with Johnny so they could start the taping ( I think it was the ring because what else would she put on as Penny? and with so much urgency to get it lol) . I just thought it was really cute. It was a team effort for our Lenny to be great in this scene.

See, I keep remembering little details here and there. I think I need to edit that taping report.

Hey batman,

Glad you enjoyed your first taping & also experienced a great romantic lenny episode. Your report was excellent & it's was a great change reading a TR from a Lenny point of view. It's also sweet the way you described Johnny & Kaley's interations and how funny they are. I am so excited for our fav couple right now & can't wait to see this episode.

On another note, the shamies are loving you right now, your are their best friend. Lol. Great job batman, you manage to please everyone which is rear on this forum. I tried to stay up but couldn't, don't apologise, it would have been worth waking up for but I was out cold.

Thank you again for an excellent report.

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 7

Batman75 that behind the scene stuff is awesome. Johnny and Kaley seem to be always happy and laughing around each other, no wonder they are great friends.

• Like 7

hi!

Omg, well I still can't sleep. It was my first taping and I'm still in Lenny world. Sorry for saying wake up to everybody here lol. I just wanted to ship my favorite couple last night when I got home. I think I got lucky because I was hoping for a Lenny scene, at least something small between them and then boom!

Johnny and Kaley are amazing as Leonard and Penny, just restating the obvious, but seeing them in the taping is different and wonderful. They are on it. Johnny, like Jim, gets pretty concentrated between takes but with the two Lenny scenes: Kaley and him kept talking and laughing before the first take. Johnny makes Kaley laugh a lot (they were concentrated while they set up for the scene but Johnny kept making comments while they paced around and Kaley kept laughing) . Love how they are still friends and have such an awesome relationship between them. After the first take, they both talked to Mark, they were changing lines a bit. Then they went around once again, but the adjustments get done quickly. Years and years of team work gives great communication.

Also, in one scene, right after Kaley had to change for the prom scene. She forgot the ring! They were about to film when Kaley calls wait and Johnny opened the door to the roof, to be able to see the director and let him know that something is missing. But they don't say what and you just hear Kaley and Johnny talking to someone. Then, Kaley's assistant or one of their make up artists, I think, yelled "30 seconds!" and she went running backstage. I was right in between the two stages so I got to see Kaley going back and being like hurry hurry lol. She met the make up assistant half way and put on something on her finger and run back to her place with Johnny so they could start the taping ( I think it was the ring because what else would she put on as Penny? and with so much urgency to get it lol) . I just thought it was really cute. It was a team effort for our Lenny to be great in this scene.

See, I keep remembering little details here and there. I think I need to edit that taping report.

I just love this post! Thank you for the awesome report and this equally fantastic bts info! Great, great job!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 7

I can't thank you enough Batman for the excellent report and in depth BTS commentary! Very well done from a Lenny point of view! :)

What an awesome episode for what I believe is the first for the sweeps period! How can the writers top this with the balance of the sweeps to go? I guess they wanted to return to Thursdays with a Big Bang! :) :)

• Like 5

I can't believe we are going to get a scene of Leonard in a Tux and Penny in gown dancing together romantically. Especially with her wearing flats so she is not taller than him, how cute is that.

• Like 6

@batman75--thank for the report, the first time out was a great job.

i am from ny ,but to go some taping ,would be great to meet a

lenny fan there sometimes. going to nov.11-taping.

maybe later in the year :icon_cool:

• Like 3

Well, 8.06 was the episode I was anticipating the most so far this year, but the Lenny just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the taping report batman75!

• Like 4

I want Lenny's prom picture in HQ. Cutest picture of them. 

Question: So Leonard was behind her and had his arms around her stomach? Do we get to see them taking the picture?

hi!

Also, in one scene, right after Kaley had to change for the prom scene. She forgot the ring! They were about to film when Kaley calls wait and Johnny opened the door to the roof, to be able to see the director and let him know that something is missing. But they don't say what and you just hear Kaley and Johnny talking to someone. Then,  Kaley's assistant or one of their make up artists, I think, yelled "30 seconds!" and she went running backstage. I was right in between the two stages so I got to see Kaley going back and being like hurry hurry lol. She met the make up assistant half way and put on something on her finger and run back to her place with Johnny so they could start the taping ( I think it was the ring because what else would she put on as Penny? and with so much urgency to get it lol) . I just thought it was really cute. It was a team effort for our Lenny to be great in this scene. 

If there is an L/P fan hall of fame you should be in it. And you should buy a lottery ticket, because how lucky were you to be at such a positive L/P event. Thanks so much for the report and yes add any tidbits. Like how stacked were his heels? LOL.

Great work.

• Like 4

If there is an L/P fan hall of fame you should be in it. And you should buy a lottery ticket, because how lucky were you to be at such a positive L/P event. Thanks so much for the report and yes add any tidbits. Like how stacked were his heels? LOL.

Great work.

Haha. I too want to know how high the heels were. Lol. & also was there any neck kissing? Sorry ppls, can't help it, had to ask.

Question: So Leonard was behind her and had his arms around her stomach? Do we get to see them taking the picture?

Looks like I may be getting a new wallpaper for my iPhone! :)

• Like 1

Great work.

Thank you for your kind words .  I don't know about a hall of fame lol. I just think that for once, like Leonard says, I finally caught a break! I'll think about the lottery ticket but I'm too analytical with the odds of winning the lottery. The ratio prevents me from buying one whenever I think about it. 

And about the heels lol. Both Leonard and Sheldon were wearing fancy black shoes for their Tuxedos. The classic lace up ones that sort of give guys a bit more height maybe. But nothing out of the ordinary. I think the heels comment was more for the comedy part of the scene. 

Haha. I too want to know how high the heels were. Lol. & also was there any neck kissing? Sorry ppls, can't help it, had to ask.

No neck kissing. They embraced each other a lot. And there were kisses on the cheek. But I didn't see a kiss. I think a kiss would've provoked me an overload of feels right there at the taping. I would've handle it though, I think, I wanted them to kiss. But none of the couples kissed. :( 

• Like 5

Sorry to inundate you with questions batman, but did you notice if Penny was wearing her locket?

Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sorry to inundate you with questions batman, but did you notice if Penny was wearing her locket?

Tapatalk

Its fine. You can ask as many as you want. Hopefully I can answer them lol. 

I didn't notice the necklace. I kept looking for it. The ring yes but the necklace I don't think she was wearing it.

• Like 1

Yes. We see all of them taking the picture and then the actual picture pops up. 

I LOVED the picture moment because the whole prom it was like Penny wanted to make it the best for Leonard. Like if it was his first prom, which it kind of was lol. So when they are about to take the picture and about to pose, you see Penny directing Leonard before taking the picture. She gets hold of his hands and turns her back to him so that his arms are around her middle. They are the closest that they can be. Then Leonard tries to make himself taller and they take the picture. It looks great. Both romantic and funny and they are both so happy. 

Oh my god, it sounds wonderful. It's like a dream come true...