[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

Love you new avi Nograv! Dual fidgeting!

Sorry there is no skin showing, but be certain if there is ever a naked Leonard foot, then I'll do my best to give it a run. I'd be hoping it will be one of those sartorial corrections she will make once she takes possession, um... once they are married. :)

• Like 4

Sorry there is no skin showing, but be certain if there is ever a naked Leonard foot, then I'll do my best to give it a run. I'd be hoping it will be one of those sartorial corrections she will make once she takes possession, um... once they are married. :)

Waiting to see how the Money bed scene pans out on screen tomorrow. Could be another avatar option.

Tonights a little exciting, we'll probably have a lot to talk about after this episode, since Leonard and Penny will be doing several couples scenes tonight.

Yeah, plenty of Lenny in this one. I'm looking forward to the car photo.

• Like 4

Guys just have to say this was a very cute episode for your ship. You guys deserved an episode like tonights!!! Very cute and funny moments for Lenny!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It was nice to see them have a problem and not get mad over it even while pushing the money back and forth to each other.  The greatest fiance picture part was funny, especially how Penny lead up to it.  They were really acting like husband and wife tonight, even more than Howard and Bernadette.  I have one gripe though, we got a second Howard and Bernadette kiss this season and none from Leonard and Penny, what is up  with that?

Didn't like the picture, it's just rehearsing the same old stuff over and over again. The rest of them was fine, but not as good as I expected.

Sorry File, I was wrong about them changing it. Sorry.

Didn't like the picture, it's just rehearsing the same old stuff over and over again. The rest of them was fine, but not as good as I expected.

I was disappointed too. I laughed more when we were talking and joking about it here after the taping report.  Didn't quite measure up to my expectations.

It was nice to see them have a problem and not get mad over it even while pushing the money back and forth to each other.  The greatest fiance picture part was funny, especially how Penny lead up to it.  They were really acting like husband and wife tonight, even more than Howard and Bernadette.  I have one gripe though, we got a second Howard and Bernadette kiss this season and none from Leonard and Penny, what is up  with that?

I was also happy that Leonard and Penny tried to resolve their money issue by talking and not fighting and by  asking Howard and Bernie for advice(such as it was).I thought it was funny when Leonard did his Penny voice with the imaginary answers he wanted her to say. Couple years ago he couldn't have done that, and if he had, she'd have been mad. He was cute. Actually, they WERE cute together. I am greedy and I just wanted more Lenny (at the end. in the bedroom. with the money.) :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Sorry File, I was wrong about them changing it. Sorry.

Don't worry about it, I was expecting exactly this.

Anyway, during the tag scene, I kept saying "OPEN YOUR SHIRT, JUST A LITTLE FURTHER, COME ON! GODDAMN!" in my head xD

Anyway, during the tag scene, I kept saying "OPEN YOUR SHIRT, JUST A LITTLE FURTHER, COME ON! GODDAMN!" in my head xD

What... me? Sure, happy to. Bit weird, but ok.

Kudos for the well executed Jedi mind trick. Lol.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 2

Didn't like the Leonard bad in the bedroom suggestion. Penny having sex on money before killed the bedroom scene at least for me. the rest was fine.like Strawberry though I was expecting more.

• Like 2

Don't worry about it, I was expecting exactly this.

Come on, they won't show more that we saw last episode (bikini top). If you want to see more you'll have to search the internet for the hacked pictures. Saw one, and my complements to Kaley for choosing a good plastic surgeon (they don't look fake at all), and resisting the temptation to go too big. (As you can tell from her regular pictures.) If she hadn't admitted it you couldn't tell. In any case in all a good episode showing the contrast between the two couples and why Lenny will be around for the long hall (despite the 'comic comments' about Leonard).

Edited by eirwinrommel

I didn't expect much from this episode and was hopping not to feel disappoint but I thought we would get more of the money on the bed scene.  Of course having it implied that Penny had done it with someone else just ruin the scene for me.  I just want Leonard to experience one thing that is romantic and fun with Penny that she hasn't done with some other guy.  Is that to much to ask for?!

Finally, I am sick of Penny always putting Leonard down about bedroom play it's old and it's boring. 

• Like 2

Didn't like the Leonard bad in the bedroom suggestion. Penny having sex on money before killed the bedroom scene at least for me. the rest was fine.like Strawberry though I was expecting more.

The writers can't help putting that stuff in, it sort of goes with those two times he mumbled the answers she should have gave him.

• Like 1

Finally, I am sick of Penny always putting Leonard down about bedroom play it's old and it's boring.

I don't totally blame Penny for this Leonard didn't need to say he was a genius in the bedroom and also didn't need to ask if she had sex on money. To me the show should have ended with Lenny in bed. Howdette and Shamy tags were unnecessary.
  • Like 1

Come on, they won't show more that we saw last episode (bikini top). If you want to see more you'll have to search the internet for the hacked pictures. Saw one, and my complements to Kaley for choosing a good plastic surgeon (they don't look fake at all), and resisting the temptation to go too big. (As you can tell from her regular pictures.) If she hadn't admitted it you couldn't tell. In any case in all a good episode showing the contrast between the two couples and why Lenny will be around for the long hall (despite the 'comic comments' about Leonard).

she did get it done right, I'm glad she admitted it but it was years before she did. I kinda wish penny would admit to getting one. I'm pro-boob jobs, but not the idea of posing something as being natural beauty when nature usual requires a few more donuts before they plump up that much.