[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

OMG guys! I literally can't with the excitement right now. I know this is for Leonard and Penny but this is related to Lenny. 

Today (I don't know how I was not aware that it was today!) we went to see Kaley receive her star, it last minute in Hollywood. Literally running this morning. 

I got to see the whole cast coming in and the speech and everything. 

But  the special thing for me, was that Johnny and Kaley signed my Lenny pic. Both of them! and that was one of my goals for a long time. 

I have to run to work now, literally, but I will share later. I know probably most people saw the whole thing in the livestream but I will like to share as well. Hope that's okay. 

I'm so excited! 

p.s. I'm so sorry that I sound like a teenager or really juvenile. I promise I'm older than 18 lol. 

#JEALOUS

No, seriously, great job! This is a great way to show them, how much people love this pairing :) And remember: Lenny is always 1st priority, no matter what!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

OMG guys! I literally can't with the excitement right now. I know this is for Leonard and Penny but this is related to Lenny.

Today (I don't know how I was not aware that it was today!) we went to see Kaley receive her star, it last minute in Hollywood. Literally running this morning.

But the special thing for me, was that Johnny and Kaley signed my Lenny pic. Both of them! and that was one of my goals for a long time.

I have to run to work now, literally, but I will share later. I know probably most people saw the whole thing in the livestream but I will like to share as well. Hope that's okay.

I'm so excited!

p.s. I'm so sorry that I sound like a teenager or really juvenile. I promise I'm older than 18 lol.

Good for you! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the special thing for me, was that Johnny and Kaley signed my Lenny pic. Both of them! and that was one of my goals for a long time.

I'm so excited!

You don't have to apologise. we all get excited about our Lenny. I think I will be the same if I was in your position ☺. Sometimes I act like a teenager too (well all the time) when it comes to those two & yes I am over 12. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Equal opportunity dictates that the guys could also get daring with low backs and cleavage too....

just sayin'  :cool:

Well, really low backs, on guys, would lead to cleavage, just not from the same body parts as the women.

• Like 3

Well, really low backs, on guys, would lead to cleavage, just not from the same body parts as the women.

You're always there to put things in their proper perspective Rick.  God bless ya!

Denied! Devastated! Raw searing pain! Crushed! There are no words! Have just seen the expanded TR with more details included and CLEARLY there will be NO scene with Leonard in hospital gown! (Karen, in hysterics, throws herself around the room, screaming and crying, shaking her fist at the fates and cursing them that they would tease and taunt her so unkindly!) Gentle reader, you may want to avert your eyes, it's not a pretty scene.

• Like 6

But  the special thing for me, was that Johnny and Kaley signed my Lenny pic. Both of them! and that was one of my goals for a long time. 

I'm so excited! 

Batman! That is fantastic!! It's wonderful that you were able to be a part of that! Congratulations! 

Show of hands. Who else here is kelly green with jealousy? (Karen raises her hand) 

• Like 4

You could ask Johnny to send you a picture of Leonard wearing a... well you know lol. Just as long

as penny doesn't find out. It's all good. ☺

Oh, also ask him when Leonard going to snog Penny this season. The lads & ladettes are dying here. Lol

• Like 3

Perhaps you could try writing to Johnny at the studio Karen. You never know you might get a reply.

You could ask Johnny to send you a picture of Leonard wearing a... well you know lol. Just as long

as penny doesn't find out. It's all good. ☺

To let him know about the blue(because he looks good in blue) hospital gown on which you have embroidered his name surrounded by hearts.

I am changing colors as I write! My kelly green jealousy of Batman75 adventures is turning into the apple red of embarrassment! It's bad enough I let my freak flag fly high here with you all! Could not imagine bundling off a patient gown that has 'Property of 5Mississippis Hospital' emblazoned across the front and asking Johnny to pose with it on .... preferably with the open back carefully positioned in front of a mirror. Hmmmm ....

• Like 4

I am changing colors as I write! My kelly green jealousy of Batman75 adventures is turning into the apple red of embarrassment! It's bad enough I let my freak flag fly high here with you all! Could not imagine bundling off a patient gown that has 'Property of 5Mississippis Hospital' emblazoned across the front and asking Johnny to pose with it on .... preferably with the open back carefully positioned in front of a mirror. Hmmmm ....

How could Johnny say no to that. He be doing the women folks (quoting Howard) a great service
  • Like 3

Haha cracking up over the face on Leonard, he looks like the nerd in highschool who went to the prom with the hot girl (just the expression in his face). Reminds me of Middle Earth when Leonard was like to Kurt "This is how we roll in the shire". Almost his Yeah thats right I got the hot chick, Im also rich and have a successfull career, whats new for you?

Edited by 3ku11

Haha cracking up over the face on Leonard, he looks like the nerd in highschool who went to the prom with the hot girl (just the expression in his face). Reminds me of Middle Earth when Leonard was like to Kurt "This is how we roll in the shire". Almost his Yeah thats right I got the hot chick, Im also rich and have a successfull career, whats new for you?

Yeah, Leonard's smile speaks a thousand words, like the cat who got the cream. ☺

Kurt just unfollowed Leonard on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook cos he can't stand looking at all the photos of Lenny Score one for the hobbit! And Schrodinger needs a new cat- it ain't going back in the box! Edited by Itwasdestined
  • Like 4