The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S8 Discussion Thread

I'll be glad when they move back to Thursdays.  On Monday nights I try to work, but by Thursday I'm ready for a night off.  

• Like 1

The title suggests that it's something "equivalent" to a prom--if you think about what prom might have been like for these characters when they were kids, this might be some fancy shindig that makes them reminisce about their prom experiences, and maybe gives them a chance, since they're all in relationships now (and I'm assuming that Mrs. Wolowitz set Stuart up with cousin Jeanie), to have a better experience.

That's what I think too!

Thank you. I've waited three years for this. I can rest well now.

I WOKE UP AN ENTIRE NEIGBORHOOD BECAUSE OF THIS I WANT TO CRY

Thanks for the report, Batman! - sounds like an absolutely amazing episode, I choked up reading how the Shamy ILY happened  - I can't wait to see it! :giveheart:

Edited by luke
  • Like 1

Wowee!! It's like they deliberately paid homage to old school Sheldon last night as a last hurrah before the true status quo combustion with this one! Loved the Lenny ILY BUT this Shamy ILY sounds big. Sheldons sex obsession this season has certainly come to the fore in this one. Wonder where these inconsistent writers will take this next?

Understated Lenny Season 8 style took a quantum jump here too. No fears, no tension, no doubts, no job talk - just "I love you" Lenny.

Looks like the Fan Fiction crowd are going to have a field day with this episode.

Only meh moment is it looks like the writers are sticking with creepy Emily!

And great debut performance batman. Alfred would be proud!

• Like 6

Thank you very much Batman, you did a great job! The episode sounds absolutely wonderful! :)

I noticed there wasn't any interaction between creepy Emily and Penny. That's how it should have been, it would have ruined a wonderful Lenny and Shammy episode IMO.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Batman. You really came through for us in a big way and have been so generous with the information. Thank you! I haven't stopped smiling in three hours. This is my favorite episode and I haven't even seen it yet.

• Like 8

Thanks batman. Sounds like an awesome episode. I feel great for the Shamy Shippers. They are going to bouncing off the ceiling and there is going to be a lot of joy on the forum. Lenny sounds adorable too, this was a huge romance episode, the only thing that surprises me is that the did it for Halloween instead of Valentines Day? I don't think Emily is going to last, they keep making her scary creepy.

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 5

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE JUST MADE ALL MY SHAMY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(well, there's still coitus and marriage...but those can wait! ;)  )

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 3

Aside from my Shamy shipper over load, I am fascinated by the limo ride from the 7th circle. It sounds amazing and awful... There's your horror show. Happy Halloween.

I just hope for Bernie's sake the bar on that limo is stocked.

• Like 6

Aside from my Shamy shipper over load, I am fascinated by the limo ride from the 7th circle. It sounds amazing and awful... There's your horror show. Happy Halloween.

I just hope for Bernie's sake the bar on that limo is stocked.

Yea and there was also sweet moments for Lenny too.

And they are sticking with Emily and her freak card!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! FOR THE TAPING REPORT, BATMAN75!!! 

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY.

• Like 1

Yea and there was also sweet moments for Lenny too.

And they are sticking with Emily and her freak card!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the freak thing. This is fun.

Either we get an interesting permanent whack job or a spectacular burn out story. Profound personality disorder Emily= Best Case scenario Emily.

• Like 1

I still can't believe that Shamy's ILY happened... So... happy...

And Lenny... it just keeps getting better...

But I can't help but feel sorry for Howard though.

• Like 1