S8 Discussion Thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

How did you find out the title? :) (probably a stupid question, But im in the UK)

The title is at the top of the picture--under the "Camera Refresh" or whatever it says.

I wonder if where it says "Re-enact" is where they might do that bashing into the glass door scene or something--it looks like it takes place in the hospital waiting room.

And I agree that it's likely that Leonard is getting that surgery.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3

Wow. Are those props the real thing?

Why tell us about Billy Bob now if they don't give us any pictures of him?

He's a surprise guest, the general public doesn't know.

Some clues on the sets for tonights taping. Wolowitz apartment, Raj apartment, Leonard and Sheldon's apartment and waiting room. Apparently there will be a "middle of the night" scene.

And oh, the title is The septum deviation

Okay, I'm DYING to know how you got a hold of this picture?  Is there another spy we don't know about because I didn't think anyone could go near the set if the cast is expected to be there.

Edited by Anita Rez
  • Like 1

Awe the classic Shamy blue and yellow mugs are on the coffee table. I guess Sheldon and Amy have a tea scene on the sofa ;)

This take place after 8.07. I can't wait to read TR. I am very curious abort the Hospital and if the ILY will be mentioned 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

Some clues on the sets for tonights taping. Wolowitz apartment, Raj apartment, Leonard and Sheldon's apartment and waiting room. Apparently there will be a "middle of the night" scene.

And oh, the title is The septum deviation

So either Leonard is having surgery to fix his sleep apnea or Sheldon breaks his nose walking into a door - or maybe both.

• Like 2