S8 Discussion Thread

Thank you for the updates, MJ, sorry you didn't get in but I'm glad you had a good day. :) As I saw all of the updates on Twitter and everything, even just waiting in line looked fun! Since you're giving us updates on those who will be giving us spoilers, I think it's relevant. And much more interesting than what's currently going on in here. :p;)

Boy oh boy, am I excited to see Fun with Flags again! 

Edited by tyanvo
  • Like 5

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

Thank you for the updates, MJ, sorry you didn't get in but I'm glad you had a good day. :) As I saw all of the updates on Twitter and everything, even just waiting in line looked fun! Since you're giving us updates on those who will be giving us spoilers, I think it's relevant. And much more interesting than what's currently going on in here. :p;)

Boy oh boy, am I excited to see Fun with Flags again!

Yes, we had lots of fun today, thanks.

I also look forward to more Fun With Flags.

• Like 2

Can't wait for the return of Fun With Flags!

For those that don't know, nothing is completely confirmed but it looks like Carol Ann Susi, the boisterous and memorable voice of the beloved Mrs. Wolowitz passed away early this morning from cancer. May she rest in peace and thanks for brining all the laughs.

She would have been 66. RIP Carol Ann Susi :(

• Like 3

For those that don't know, nothing is completely confirmed but it looks like Carol Ann Susi, the boisterous and memorable voice of the beloved Mrs. Wolowitz passed away early this morning from cancer. May she rest in peace and thanks for brining all the laughs.

Where are people getting this? Edited by IAteAButterfly

This is really strange.  Someone just posted a link to their facebook page on twitter about finding a home for her two cats, with phone numbers for contact and everything.  However, there is no stories or confirmation that she has really passed. I hope it is all a rumor (even though if it is, it is cruel).

Hello everyone ! :)

Since we know the title for 8x10 (The champagne reflection), I made some researches.

For champagne reflection, I found this website with wedding rings.

http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/champagne-reflections-knife-edge-diamond-wedding-band-429.htm

For the word "champagne", I looked at the different meanings in the urban dictionary 

Of course, everyone knows the alcohol and the fact that it comes from Champagne, in France  :icon_redface: 

You drink champagne in parties or for special events.

But there is also this: 

When we look at these informations, it's a possibility that 8x10 will be a Lenny episode.

BUT we also know (thanks to Mayim and Jim and their post on IG) that there will be FWF (yay) AND the return of Barry Kripke.

And thanks to the script cover, we know that this episode will also talk about science.

So I looked for champagne in science and well, I haven't found a real link between these two BUT I found this article published 2 weeks ago.

http://www.nature.com/news/physicists-see-potential-dark-matter-from-the-sun-1.16174

So the champagne reflection can be related to a engagement party for Lenny OR a celebration for Sheldon because he discovered something important for Dark Matter AND this time, he won't be wrong.

wow! you really did your research on this !!! :)

• Like 2

Twitter rumor. Not believing it until it's confirmed by a reputable source. Plus, according to Wikipedia, she was 62, which further increases my suspicions.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

and the info was updated today, Nov. 12th at 2:12 am...my time. if that were also true, i highly doubt they would tape a live show when one of their cast members died( just because she was never seen doesn't mean anything)

• Like 1

I can't be true. I don't want to believe it :(.

• Like 2

and the info was updated today, Nov. 12th at 2:12 am...my time. if that were also true, i highly doubt they would tape a live show when one of their cast members died( just because she was never seen doesn't mean anything)

Considering today is November 11 I wouldn't believe it.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by kimbee73