S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

Okay everyone hypothetically suggest pair ups.

Sheldon and Bernadette

Leonard and Amy

Howard and Raj

Penny and Emily :icon_twisted:

Those pair ups could potentially be awesome, and hilarious. I really like Leonard and Amy scenes, haven't had those in a while. Sheldon and Bernadette obviously has a lot of comedic potential. But Penny and Emily, I like the most, they could become friends because of it. Similar to with Priya. They may talk about Raj's short comings :p.

No one would want to be with Bernie after the scavenger hunt, she would have Sheldon crying like she did Leonard.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope for more Lenny Rajmily moments, the whole thing Penny and Emily hate each other could be more explored by the writers this season. One thing is certain, Emily will not join the court until queen bee says so. GO LENNY :shy:

I don't think Penny has any power over who her friends date and even less so if raj brings Emily to get togethers at 4a

Edited by rachelshamyfan

She has no power over her friends or whom they socialize with , true indeed; but Emily is not a major participant at the gang's gatherings at 4a based on the last episodes. I have a feeling that Penny and Emily are not going to be that  much friend due to misconceptions by Emily about Penny; as long it does not cause a rift between Leonard and Raj; it is all good.  We could see already Emily more bonding with Bernadette which is natural because Howard is Raj's best friend.

She has no power over her friends or whom they socialize with , true indeed; but Emily is not a major participant at the gang's gatherings at 4a based on the last episodes. I have a feeling that Penny and Emily are not going to be that  much friend due to misconceptions by Emily about Penny; as long it does not cause a rift between Leonard and Raj; it is all good.  We could see already Emily more bonding with Bernadette which is natural because Howard is Raj's best friend.

Well, she doesn't participate that often because the actress has another gig on Bones, so...

Oh good, Kaley's hair is growing, must be some kind of magic...

Is it?

Promo for The Champagne Reflection just ran on CBS.  My family is watching the Bears/Vikings game in the other room and I heard it, but couldn't get in there soon enough to see it,

I hope you didn't trip and fall or anything.  Were you like Amy down below in my siggy?

Yeah believe it or not I agree with Rach, I don't think Penny has any say whether or not Emily becomes a part of the gang, or who her friends date. Looks like a Christmas ep, based on the IG pics. I hoping for a Scavenger type ep, it seems a tradition atm, to have a "Scavenger" type ep.

Just a heads up guys.

After last weeks events. I have decided not to go into the chatroom after the taping. I will post the plots on twitter and thats it. When we get back we will work on the report and have it up as soon as possible.

I would love to be able able to answer questions and fill you guys in straight away. But after the accusations last week I feel it would be better this week.

For those that are not aware of what happened last week. just know that its being dealt with. 

Peace. :)

Just a heads up guys.

After last weeks events. I have decided not to go into the chatroom after the taping. I will post the plots on twitter and thats it. When we get back we will work on the report and have it up as soon as possible.

I would love to be able able to answer questions and fill you guys in straight away. But after the accusations last week I feel it would be better this week.

For those that are not aware of what happened last week. just know that its being dealt with. 

Thanks for not giving up on us Kazzie.

Stay strong kazzie and know most of us love and appreciate all you do for us (and your obvious love of this television show)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Its not just me.. there are other people here as well that give 100% for the forum :)

Just a heads up guys.

I don't blame you. :) Just have fun!