S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

Oh thanks for the info, Dana! Sounds like a really fun time. Any choreographed dancing makes me happy because I can live vicariously through them since I can't dance anymore due to my knee injury, from dancing. Boo. 

I think I am more excited for the video of the flash mob than the taping report.  :p

From what we know about the episode it doesn't sound all that exciting. I am glad Amy kicked Sheldon out for being a pain in the ass. I will reserve any further judgment until I read more.

• Like 6

Can I just say that so far I am loving all the sexual innuendoes in this episode. Bananas and Amy taking off...something. Thank you writers

Yes.  Even with some tension between them, we still get the good stuff.  ;)  Just wait til Amy is taking things off while he's AWAKE and...well, I'll leave the banana comment off because that would have gotten too dirty.  :angel:

• Like 5

The banana thing reminds me of those banana slicer things (I just saw one at Walmart or Target) that are banana shaped with little divider things.  You use them like you would an apple slicer, but they slice the banana so you can eat it in bite sized pieces, like you would give to a kid.

But I wonder if Amy eats it sideways by biting the side...which would be very annoying to watch.  I love the "that's how good girls eat them" line.  Though I wonder how anxious Sheldon would be if he watched Amy eat a banana the standard way... :icon_eek:

• Like 9

But I wonder if Amy eats it sideways by biting the side...which would be very annoying to watch.  I love the "that's how good girls eat them" line.  Though I wonder how anxious Sheldon would be if he watched Amy eat a banana the standard way... :icon_eek:

I have this sudden urge to watch Fast Times At Ridgemont High...

• Like 1