S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

Once again your words not mine. Implying is not actually outright saying it. I was really being rhetorical. I mean they have covered all storyline possibilities. So I was asking what can they explore?

So in your own words, you have now said they have covered all storylines possible, evidently you think they can't come up with any other storylines, since you think they've covered them all.

Not sure what your issue is with me and my views. But its seriously getting old.

So? I'm voicing my opinion. You know, as you keep telling people you like to do.

What is wrong with meeting future in-laws, isn't it about time for that? I bet the writers could put together something if they tried.

Sounds like some think they could do a better job then the writers haha. Yeah sure but they prob thinking whens the right time.

So in your own words, you have now said they have covered all storylines possible, evidently you think they can't come up with any other storylines, since you think they've covered them all.

So? I'm voicing my opinion. You know, as you keep telling people you like to do.

I keep telling ppl? You sure about that? Looks to me. You have an issue with my views. So your not voicing your opinion your belitling mine. I quite honetly think your making up crap. You consistently pick at every little thing I say. I don't have to explain my self to you. And I don't ever remember asking for your opinion. You want to voice your opinion? Fine your entitled to do so. Just stop quoting me every single time. Its getting really annoying.

A change in the episode and time of airing of TBBT on January 22nd.

They have not changed the episode or the time. They have added an episode to run at 9:30. It appears that CBS has pulled the McCarthys.  We also have the schedule on our forums here, see my signature.  

Sounds like some think they could do a better job then the writers haha. Yeah sure but they prob thinking whens the right time.

I keep telling ppl? You sure about that? Looks to me. You have an issue with my views. So your not voicing your opinion your belitling mine. I quite honetly think your making up crap. You consistently pick at every little thing I say. I don't have to explain my self to you. And I don't ever remember asking for your opinion. You want to voice your opinion? Fine your entitled to do so. Just stop quoting me every single time. Its getting really annoying.

And the bold part above was a complement to me.  Do you even know the definition of 'Belittling'?  Like I said before glass houses.  But I do agree with you on one thing, your comments  are really getting annoying.

I can't believe I actually forgot about the taping tonight until I saw the Jim and Melissa pic, which is adorable.  It's almost as cute as the pics of her with Johnny at Comic-con 2013.

• Like 2

I keep telling ppl? You sure about that? Looks to me. You have an issue with my views. So your not voicing your opinion your belitling mine. I quite honetly think your making up crap.

I know why you hate people quoting you, because they can use your own words to show you were wrong. For example: Yes, how you keep telling people. So I'm not accused of making up crap how about these quotes of yours:

Its called an opinion I am sorry you can dish it but can't take it.

But you don't get to determine the flow or trends of opinion. It is not a democracy, you have your opinion I have mine.

In reason people are entitled to their own point of view in regards to the show.

They are entitled to that too.

I don't think their is a rule on this site you need to change your views, or alter them some what because your posts may come across condecending some.

I can bring up so more if you want.

You consistently pick at every little thing I say. I don't have to explain my self to you.

No, you don't. So why do you keep doing it?

And I don't ever remember asking for your opinion.

As I've told you before, you don't have to ask for it for me, or anyone else, to give you an opinion. You didn't seem to have a problem telling everyone your opinion, when you weren't asked for it.

You want to voice your opinion? Fine your entitled to do so.

Yep

Just stop quoting me every single time.

Why? I'm entitled to quote, as is everyone else. It might help if you started quoting, to clarify what comments your replies are related to.

Its getting really annoying.

And, so? I'll point out that several posters thought your continued comments on how they thought there wasn't enough screen time, or intimacy for Lenny, were annoying. Yet you were able to keep posting them. Why is it wrong to post opinions opposite of yours or opinions on your opinions?

I can't believe I actually forgot about the taping tonight until I saw the Jim and Melissa pic, which is adorable.  It's almost as cute as the pics of her with Johnny at Comic-con 2013.

I see what you mean. I wonder if a lot of peoples forgot also? It 9:00pm LA Time and there is no one in chat. Shocking as there usually are a few peoples in there by now. 

I see what you mean. I wonder if a lot of peoples forgot also? It 9:00pm LA Time and there is no one in chat. Shocking as there usually are a few peoples in there by now. 

That's true.  I forgot because a dear colleague of mine passed away this morning and that's where my thoughts have been.

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Sorry, posted this before I saw tmp's most recent post. My apologies & condolences and prayers that your friend is in a better place.

Edited by Loyal to SPQR and Shamy
  • Like 1