S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

How about you edit out the character assassination of Liberals?  As a weapons owner, a 100% disabled vet, and a Liberal, I can assure you that I don't wet my pants at the site of weapons.

Didn't mean to be personal, so I removed the post and I apologize, to anyone offended.

I'm wondering if it's some sort of gathering in honor of Mrs. Wolowitz since it's at her home and there's a ton of food that should probably would have cooked for them in life? LOL. 

That's what I would assume.  I don't know a whole lot about Jewish traditions as far as the family goes (apart from sitting shiva), but it seems likely that they would have some kind of gathering with Howard after his mother's memorial service or whatever.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2

So whoever attending tonight will they come on here after the taping over?

I'm wondering if it's some sort of gathering in honor of Mrs. Wolowitz since it's at her home and there's a ton of food that should probably would have cooked for them in life? LOL.

Was kind of thinking the same. Can not think of any other reason for all the food which does look delicious by the way and make me hungry!

• Like 1

I don't know if any of the attendees will hit the chat room, but people start gathering in the chat room usually some time before the taping is over.

If none of the attendees hit the chat room, they'll probably post at least a quick summary in this thread.  Hopefully we'll get a TR either late tonight or in the morning, depending on how late they get out and time zones and all that.

Do I remember correctly that they're starting early tonight?

They might be out by 9:30 or so Pacific time tonight, but I'm just guessing.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2

So, got to watch this week's episode today (thanks to CBS for the screener). It was quite good, but I think they could have used Nathan Fillion better. Also I was crying and laughing at the same time in the scene where the gang comforts Howard.

Title was The Leftover Thermalization. The power is out at Mrs. Woliwitz's place so all the food is defrosting. Howard invites the gang over to eat the last food that Mrs. W made before she died, so it won't go to waste.

In the other plot, Leonard and Sheldon are fighting because Scientific American article gave Sheldon all the credit for their paper and idea they came up with.

Funny episode with some sad parts (with Howard remembering his Mom).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Title was The Leftover Thermalization. The power is out at Mrs. Woliwitz's place so all the food is defrosting. Howard invites the gang over to eat the last food that Mrs. W made before she died, so it won't go to waste.

In the other plot, Leonard and Sheldon are fighting because Scientific American article gave Sheldon all the credit for their paper and idea they came up with.

Funny episode with some sad parts (with Howard remembering his Mom).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing Mrs. Wolowitz had a gas (and not electric) range to cook the food?  :)

Lol at Sheldon giving Leonard a massage!

Michy can you describe that in more detail if you get time please:)

I can sure try!

So Sheldon kind of sauntered over to Leonard at his desk while he's reading the article. And he almost kinda sneaks up on him and starts massaging his neck/shoulders and tells him to let it all out and relax all his muscles. Leonard says it's not necessary. It definitely has a bit of the air of "Sheldon is awkward in social settings he doesn't understand and is doing his best to help but he's just really not." And Leonard is just like, the hell?

• Like 8

I can sure try!

So Sheldon kind of sauntered over to Leonard at his desk while he's reading the article. And he almost kinda sneaks up on him and starts massaging his neck/shoulders and tells him to let it all out and relax all his muscles. Leonard says it's not necessary. It definitely has a bit of the air of "Sheldon is awkward in social settings he doesn't understand and is doing his best to help but he's just really not." And Leonard is just like, the hell?

Lol thank you!