S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why but maybe they are cleaning out Ms. Wolowitz's house and they are dressed for that...guessing off the props in the background and the chair Kaley is in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I am thinking too, cleaning out Mrs. W. house... but where is Shelnard? curiouser amd curiouser...

Presenting their paper maybe?

This is what I was thinking too as Molaro did kinda give the impression that this paper situation will continue coming up and we are heading towards the end of the season...

Plus it would be a nice switch to have Sheldon & Leonard have their own plot without the girls involved...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kerrycec03

I just noticed the IG post too and was coming to say I bet they're cleaning out the Wolowitz garage :) Guess quite a few beat me to it!

Wonder if that means they're selling the house.  I guess H/B might be clearing out the garage to make room for their stuff, but it sounds more likely they're selling.  It's hard to imagine Howard being willing to part with the house, though.

Has anyone read the comments on IMDb made by that one guy who calls Howard "a whimp" and "a cry baby" for crying once his mother's ashes had been found?

I don't get some people

Edited by Mislav

Has anyone read the comments on IMDb made by that one guy who calls Howard "a whimp" and "a cry baby" for crying once his mother's ashes had been found?

I don't get some people

Some people have no compassion.  I know Howard is a fictional character, but everyone has either lost a parent or knows someone who has.  It should be relatable to anyone.

I think the ping pong game is being played between scenes being pretaped--hence Mayim and Simon--and maybe Kunal? (I don't remember well) being in costume.  I don't know if Penny is.

Anyway, there's a guy behind them working with some props of a pitcher and glasses of a drink.

But in the background, I think that's simply a storage spot for old props (because they wouldn't have the pingpong table in the middle of a set.)

So, there's the Tardis and I think that little mini-trampoline they used in the episode where Sheldon and Kripke were competing for the new office.