S8 Discussion Thread

OMG!! If Jay & Silent Bob are in this episode, it will be the best one EVER!! Even if there's no Shamy, those two are freaking HILARIOUS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

Rumor floating around on Tumblr that the guys build a blanket fort in their living room....

Based off that pic seems likely

Where did that pic come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You're never too old to build a fort of blankets.

As soon as one realizes they are the one who will have to clean up they become too old. My kids used to do that many years ago.

I never watched much of friends but Joey was on par with Zack wasn't he?

Edited by djsurrey

As soon as one realizes they are the one who will have to clean up they become too old. My kids used to do that many years ago.

I never watched much of friends but Joey was on par with Zack wasn't he?

I always felt Joey was smarter he's actually kinda closer to Penny than Zach in my opinion

• Like 1

So where did the "blanket fort" pics come from? Was someone on set or something or were they posted by one of the cast members?

From what I gather someone visiting the set took the pics.

Are they taking a jab at Community like the cast and crew of Community takes jabs at them?

In the Community season 6 trailer there is a scene in which Abed jumps up and yells Bazinga! So maybe it's a response. Who knows?

Rachel, Community has had several episodes with blanket and pillow forts being built throughout the college and in the home of Troy and Abed, the immature younger versions of the Shelnard or Howard/Raj bromance ( not that they are the same personalities but Abed is the "special, quirky, socially awkward, undiagnosed" character of the show). If BBT ends up with a blanket fort themed episode the "Community" community ( of which I am a card carrying member) will consider it a bit of a copycat.

• Like 3

seeing as how the blankets and sheets are Star Wars and such , I am assuming that Sheldon got bored now that Leonard is spending more and more time at Penny's and he made a fort to play in. Amy comes over and asks Sheldon what he's doing  and he says that he has been playing with himself in the fort. Amy gives him a strange  look because of the implications of what he just said. He says it again seriously and invites her in the fort to show her the computer programme he has created where he plays chess against himself! Leonard walks in just as Amy is saying "wow" ............... 

(oops... went off to fan fiction mode again :)  ) 

• Like 9

What does any of the other couples have to do with Shamy's pace of progress?

You really think Amy will start putting pressure on Sheldon (again), simply because Raj and Emily move in together, or any other progress one of the couples will make?