S8 Discussion Thread

I think it is either Pocket or Ticket - Maybe Sheldon takes a ring out of his pocket, or Penny goes off to shoot Clerks 3, Leonard doesn't join her at first, but then buys a ticket and goes after her. :unknw:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

OMG I really am so bad at this.....I think its jacket or pocket.  But what that means who knows......

I think we all have ideas but really its so up in there air.  There are so many little stories hanging out there and then the big stuff still lingering....I'm quite excited for next Tuesday night though.  I am going to be 5 again waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve!!

I hope the cast is up on social media this week like they usually are for the final taping with pics/video/etc....that would make my day!! 

Can't wait for Tuesday night either. A lot of ,members are going so we should get lot of info, will be well represented. 

I hope the Cast and Crew are very active this week as well as it is the last for the season. It probably like the last day of school for them. 

There are a few places where plot holes are still open that need to be wrap up, Hopefully it a great one with . 

/I can't believe how fast this season went by the way!  

• Like 2

I'm confused. Why is everyone questioning why Leonard would tell Sheldon he proposed during sex and if he even did tell him? We saw it in The Launch Acceleration when they were playing 3D chess and complaining about their women.

• Like 2

I do think the season finale will be about Leonard and Penny or the a plot will be: 

season 7 Shamy 

Season 6 Lenny

Season 5 Howardette

Season 4 Penny and Raj (could be considered a Lenny pot in a way 

season 3 Shamy 

season 2 Lenny 

season 1 Lenny

Notice how the Seasons in even numbers are Lenny Finales? 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

If you look very closely, it doesn't appear that "-cket is the last line." I see what looks like half a period just hiding behind the cup.

Interesting. I'm super excited to find out.

"Sheldon continues to struggle in the strait jacket."

FADE OUT

:shy:

I love Sheldon, but that's funny :laugh:

or maybe Emily gets taken away in a straight jacket after going all Fatal Attraction on Raj :shok:

• Like 1

Just realize something: there was no Hotel Room in this week taping (mamallama reported that there was s hotel set while on the tour). Maybe The Hotel Room was built for next week taping?

Someone said that it was the coffee shop, not a hotel room.

Someone said that it was the coffee shop, not a hotel room.

I remember reading that there was a hotel room. I brought up last night in chat on wondering what it was for so one said it maybe Bev hotel. But there was no hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I took the WB tour on Sunday. I saw Leonard's bedroom, Howard's mom's kitchen, and a room I couldn't quite see...way over to the right. Thinking on it, it could have been a hotel room or a bedroom, it seemed like there was a bed in there, but also a couch, everything is covered with sheets when not filming. What I could see was a wide window with curtains, navy blue on the outside edges with white curtains inside. There was a desk under the window and a computer monitor on the desk, so not sure if that's hotel room interior. I also remember there was the back hallway of the guy's apartment, you saw the bathroom door and the wall leading to Sheldon's room.

Here

It may be the cold open scene that wasn't shown

Could be.

• Like 1

I do think the season finale will be about Leonard and Penny or the a plot will be: 

season 7 Shamy 

Season 6 Lenny

Season 5 Howardette

Season 4 Penny and Raj (could be considered a Lenny pot in a way 

season 3 Shamy 

season 2 Lenny 

season 1 Lenny

Notice how the Seasons in even numbers are Lenny Finales? 

Season 7 was not a shamy finale. Shamy has never had a finale.

I don't know what the S7 finale was, but it wasn't a Shamy one.

I'm gonna go for 'pocket' for the word. 'Fade out' also says that something big is happening - something big that happens and then they cut off and make us wait to next season.... Oh no...

I'm gonna go for 'pocket' for the word. 'Fade out' also says that something big is happening - something big that happens and then they cut off and make us wait to next season.... Oh no...

Yes they have. Season 7 was in a way a Shamy one

Season 7 was in a way a Shamy one

I disagree, they had one scene which was one of the situations which escalated to the main plot - Sheldon leaving. If anything it was Sheldon finale I think. Not Shamy.

• Like 7

I agree that the fade out means something big is going to happen. They did it in the prom episode too after Leonard said "You don't have hormones." It will be a cliffhanger for sure.

I disagree, they had one scene which was one of the situations which escalated to the main plot - Sheldon leaving. If anything it was Sheldon finale I think. Not Shamy.

You could say the same about Leonard leaving in Season 6 then or Howard in Season 5.

Season 7 put Shamy relationship to the test

I don't see coitus happening in season finale. I think that will be 200th Episode