S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

I am starting to wonder if you actually like this show...

What I can't even have a guess now........ and you know what Penny did say she thought Sheldon was a wise man.....so why not take his advice.....

if you have not watched the previous episode...please do see it....she really said that....

From CBS

THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:30 PM)

“The Commitment Determination” – Sheldon (Jim Parsons) pushes Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting) to choose a date for their wedding and deals with dramatic changes in his own relationship with Amy (Mayim Bialik).

Omg what the frack.... not where I was calling this going....
  • Like 4

What I can't even have a guess now........ and you know what Penny did say she thought Sheldon was a wise man.....so why not take his advice.....

if you have not watched the previous episode...please do see it....she really said that....

I doubt she said that with 100% sincerity in her mind.  It won't be long till she goes back to mocking him.

I doubt she said that with 100% sincerity in her mind.  It won't be long till she goes back to mocking him.

The way it looked for me was she said that with 100% sincerity in her mind.... and I also saw the same sincerity when she was mocking leonard....

Edited by vasu
  • Like 1

The way it looked for me was she said that with 100% sincerity in her mind.... and I also saw the same sincerity when she was mocking leonard....

She mocked him in the context because she was upset with him from the podcast.  We all know Penny's going to go back to mocking Sheldon before long, which is why I didn't take the "wise man" comment as anything more than her complimenting him with THAT SPECIFIC advice.

• Like 1

She also said sincerely, that she wants to marry Leonard and he's the thing she needs to be happy :)

• Like 3

CC0T50hWEAEl5h1.png

ME @ THIS MOMENT IN TIME????? WOT IS HAPPENING IS LEONARD BEING THROWN OUT D APARTMENT LIKE LAST WEEKS PIE OR DO THEY WANT A DOUBLE WEDDING I AM WETTING MYSELF????

ALSO NO BACKISIES ON THE CKET GAME  

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 5

From CBS

THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:30 PM)

“The Commitment Determination” – Sheldon (Jim Parsons) pushes Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting) to choose a date for their wedding and deals with dramatic changes in his own relationship with Amy (Mayim Bialik).

Omg what the frack.... not where I was calling this going....

My reaction exactly, :shok: it was not where I was expecting the season finale to go at all with what has been going on the last few episodes, maybe Sheldon pushes Lenny to pick a date so that he can make his blanket fort sleepover with Amy a little more permanent? :wink: - sounds like the last two episodes of the season have the potential to be as good as the final two episodes of last season were :good:

• Like 3

She also said sincerely, that she wants to marry Leonard and he's the thing she needs to be happy :)

yeah , but that was last season....where she also kind of said she was done with acting......look where did it lead to....

yeah , but that was last season....where she also kind of said she was done with acting......look where did it lead to....

It lead her to stop LOOKING for acting opportunities and get a "Real job", I see this movie offer as nothing more than a temptation.

• Like 2

All I hope for is we get some sort of cliffhanger that leaves us all with our jaws-dropped. That's my one complaint I've had personally with the show's season finales. I don't feel like any have gone balls-to-the-wall as they could have. I want something crazy to happen. Super pumped to see what happens though however good or bad it might be. :)

• Like 3

It lead her to stop LOOKING for acting opportunities and get a "Real job", I see this movie offer as nothing more than a temptation.

which could lead to more....

after all she was heading back to nebraska during season 5 and one small commercial made her change her mind completely....so nothing is impossible...

which could lead to more....

after all she was heading back to nebraska during season 5 and one small commercial made her change her mind completely....so nothing is impossible...

The situations are different though, she has to be more considerate about other people in her life in this instance.