S8 Discussion Thread

bigbangsheldon

Racket.

Leonard and Penny are having their weekly Sheldon approved sleep over. As Penny nears climax she screams 'Yee Haw! Yes baby! Yes baby! Right there! Right there!' And then screams Leonard's name.

From his spot curled on Penny's sofa, Sheldon yells 'Cut out that racket.'

• Like 9

Thanks so much for your efforts of collecting all that!

I want to play, too:

Sheldon wakes up from a rather vivid dream about a bespectacled neurobiologist: "Oh no, what is happening? That vixen has me in a becket..."

First pick is ticket, second is pocket.

Although my dirty mind would like it to be racket, as in Leonard to Penny "OMG, those two (Sheldon and Amy) are driving me crazy. Ever since they made that stupid fort in the living room they've been making such a racket." 8^)

• Like 5

Only 24 Hours! 

And if anybody has been sick of all the relationship talk about the characters these last few weeks, well in Penny's immortal words, "Put on your noise-cancelling headphones, ’cause it’s gonna get loud." :p

I know, I know.  In response your probably thinking the same words Sheldon did, "Oh! Not this again." ;)

• Like 2

And if anybody has been sick of all the relationship talk about the characters these last few weeks, well in Penny's immortal words, "Put on your noise-cancelling headphones, ’cause it’s gonna get loud." :p

I know, I know.  In response your probably thinking the same words Sheldon did, "Oh! Not this again." ;)

True. I just read the season 7 Spoiler thread from the day of the season 7 finale taping. I am now prepared for anything. make all the noise you want lol 

I think tomorrow night and Wednesday is going to be much louder then last year. 

I just hope we don't break this site. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

From Mayim's twitter this morning...

post-10249-0-31544300-1429630063_thumb.j

@missmayim

A clue perhaps?  We'll know soon :)

(sorry for the tiny pix, I am still having major fail at getting full size images into my posts, I can only manage to get thumbnails to work)

Edited by bhreg