Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CarG131

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

Laura Spencer posted on IG as well, so looks like we're getting Emily tonight too!

That great! I don't think Emily and Stuart been in the same Episode yet. Maybe she visit Stuart (New Comic book store) for the first time. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I kind of wondered that. someone bought that up in chat. 

Either something huge is about to happen which will cause things nit to be the same ever again or they are just teasing us. 

But by the look at that photo I think it may have to do with Bernadette. 

I think I remember an interview with either Prady or Molaro where they said they weren't interested in any of the girls getting pregnant during the show, but hey, I could be wrong.

that is a scene from the troll episode when Bernie revealed Amy wrote fanfiction.

I know that. Big bang theory Facebook page just posted that photo with the caption "Things may never be the same after this season finale..."  

Of course they weren't going to post a photo form tonight. 

I know that. Big bang theory Facebook page just posted that photo with the caption "Things may never be the same after this season finale..."

Of course they weren't going to post a photo form tonight.

The link just takes you to the synopsis we have all read. It doesn't give anything new.

Just trying to hype us up even more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not cheating. Get some perspective. Screwing someone would be cheating.

i can't totally agree with you on that but I have a funny feeling there's more to the story. The same goes with the Shamy storyline.