S8 Discussion Thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

It's like a count down to a space shuttle launch. We had the typical delay and now we are just a few hours to lift off of season 8! Can't wait to find out how Sheldon's journey is going and if he comes back to an empty second bedroom!

Hmm.. definitely about Sheldon and trains... Maybe something about what he did once Leonard and Penny left the train station. Do you guys think this means Sheldon will be back for the first episode? Also, does this mean we get Shamy scenes?

Edited by cassidyeden

I know I was just being fascetious, any traditional relationship construct would define dating by regular kissing holding hands e.t.c. What Amy needs to do is get a clause in the relationship agreement, that she gets too kiss once a day. 

What Amy needs is a new boyfriend. Failing that she needs the threat of one to get Sheldon to behave better. Notice, the only times Sheldon acts like a boyfriend are when he was jealous (5-03, 5-10) or drunk (6-07, 7-09) or mad (sik). Amy's best chance to get a reaction she wants from him (assuming she doesn't come to her senses and dump his ass) is to get him drunk and flirt with another man, just enough for Sheldon's limbic system to engage.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 2

What Amy needs is a new boyfriend. Failing that she needs the threat of one to get Sheldon to behave better. Notice, the only times Sheldon acts like a boyfriend are when he was jealous (5-03, 5-10) or drunk (6-07, 7-09) or mad (sik). Amy's best chance to get a reaction she wants from him (assuming she doesn't come to her senses and dump his ass) is to get him drunk and flirt with another man, just enough for Sheldon's limbic system to engage.

Not gonna happen.  I don't know what your problem with Sheldon is, but their relationship isn't just about her getting SHeldon to "put out".

• Like 5

If you were right, why would Sheldon have added a kiss in every date night to the relationship agreement?

• Like 1

Not gonna happen. I don't know what your problem with Sheldon is, but their relationship isn't just about her getting SHeldon to "put out".

eirwinrommel is just expressing his opinion. last time I checked, that's allowed on here.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Do you need to be invited to the chat, or can you just drop in?

Are there rules or info on Chat someplace on the Forum?

Being able to type fast helps. One slow thumb on the phone is also another excruciating thing in increments. Still trying to erase vision of Amy and Sheldon playing tonsil hockey :).

(I have two thumbs... In fact I'm all thumbs wrt typing hehehe)

• Like 1

I agree, I do not see her heading to Broadway, but maybe a guest role on a TV show that may be recurring.....

They do Theater in LA, so she could get a roll near home and be discovered. Though, since she's going to be a sales rep, she could meet someone through her new job (at a doctor's office for instance).

Yes Sheldon added a kiss to the date night, but once again that was on Sheldon's terms. And having a contract in their relationship lol just seems too robotic and systematic to me. That and everything when it comes to their relationship is done on his terms. Seeing Shamy are formerly in a romantic relationship, I guess some just want more give from Sheldon then take. Once again having a different opinion is allowed, regardless if you disagree with it. Clearly Sheldon is not giving Amy what she seeks out of their relationship, that is not to say Sheldon is not capable because I think he is, but he has yet to step up and prove it. Clearly their is no chance of them breaking up, their is too much to gain from Sheldon embracing changes, or reprioritizing. But I guess the majority just want Sheldon to realize he in a adult relationship, and no more big baby or the manchild you saw in the S7 finalie, when he ran away like a child, and Amy came across as a worried mother. Like too see them as equals again.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Trying to stay up for the taping report 6.am london time for me. Long... just going to watch 7x23 & 7x24 for my lenny fix, then who knows? Maybe.... 1.40am now. Yep long....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tonstar17

eirwinrommel is just expressing his opinion. last time I checked, that's allowed on here.

And phantagrae is expressing her opinion about eirwinrommel's opinion. That's allowed here, too.

Edited by Martin Pollard
  • Like 2