S8 Discussion Thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taping Report    “The Prom Equivalency”   Hi!!   This is my first taping report EVER so please be considerate and I will try my best. This was also my first taping, now that I live in LA, I was

I want you guys to know how hard these ladies are working on this report! "All right, who's got scene 13?" "Oh, that's me!"

Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but there's dialogue from the prom episode that I'm not sure was in the taping report. In the scene where Amy tells Sheldon she is going up to

Posted Images

I love Kaley's haircut. Even so she is hottie and more fascinating! I look forward to see how Kaley plays a new Penny, adding to her character different nuances!

I'm curiouser and curiouser about 'what Emily really likes' (in addition to horror movies and cutting people) and why Sheldon wears a shirt instead of his usual double t-shirts!

So, Kazzie sharpen your secret agent skills please... we need spoilers before go crazy! :)

It's something to do with baseball

I don't seem to remember any of the characters having an interest in Baseball, so I wonder what it is about, but it would be fun to see them all go to a game - this plus the outside shots and Mayim's car instagram have got me very curious about this episode :unsure:

• Like 3

I don't seem to remember any of the characters having an interest in Baseball, so I wonder what it is about, but it would be fun to see them all go to a game - this plus the outside shots and Mayim's car instagram have got me very curious about this episode :unsure:

Penny's father, I think liked baseball,  and Penny is nicknamed slugger, so she maybe is the one that likes baseball and gets them all out there.

• Like 1

If they Shoot a Scene Outside as I understand (correct me if I am wrong) they did today will they play it to the Audience at tomorrow taping?

They did with the car scene in 7.22 I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kazzie, you're awesome. You are 007 in female form! Glad you spy for us. Also, that looks to be Kaley's new car, the convertible, next to Mayim's Audi. Ryan posted a pic of it yesterday.

Can't wait for your report tomorrow night. This episode could be great.

• Like 6

Thanks Mama! that why I am the secret Agent ;)

Ill be going back to the studio on Sunday with Dana for more scoops on next weeks episode.. And as well the taping tomorrow night. Ill report as soon as I get out on Twitter.

• Like 8

Thanks so much, kazzie! I'm laughing at the police officer in the background of your selfie with Jim's car. He's got his hand on his hip and and I bet he's thinking, "Those fangirls... They be crazy."

• Like 8

Thanks Mama! that why I am the secret Agent ;)

Ill be going back to the studio on Sunday with Dana for more scoops on next weeks episode.. And as well the taping tomorrow night. Ill report as soon as I get out on Twitter.

Kazzie thanks for everything, those pictures are great.

If you don't mind sharing here, what's your Twitter handle?

• Like 1

Kazzie thanks for everything, those pictures are great.

If you don't mind sharing here, what's your Twitter handle?

Im guessing that means username? Its in my sig :) or @kazzie

I'm guessing "the first base deficiency" or "insufficiency", which would better fit Sheldon, lol.

I'm getting really excited now, if this episode is indeed about kissing in any way ! Maybe Sheldon regressed and refuses to kiss Amy (because he's more aware of the sexual aspect now?) ? The contrary would be phenomenal.

Edited by FrenchBBTfan