In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Information For Attending A Taping

fitzsimmons

I know he ratio, I got in last year and tried to ask questions, but notice she said to report, Shamy, Majim and the title. Only after that should you report anything else. That could make people feel like why bother, unless they are interested in Shamy.

• Like 1

So that makes it OK to announce that all the other fans should be ignored, until the Shamy fans get all the information they want?

I'm a Shamy fan, but I'm very curious about the Stuart/Debbie storyline. :) I also wanna know if Lenny have been living in 4A for the summer--I hope so!

I promise to talk about all important points, be it Shamy, Lenny, or any other character! We are specifically making a list of all important points we are going to make in chat so hopefully everyone gets what they want. Being a Shamy fan, I may comment on Shamy first, but I will do Lenny information right after. No fan left behind!

Edited by otakuandfangirl
  • Like 3

Don't worry, we'll be reporting everything, not just Shamy. I have heard that the chat seems to be predominantly Shamy after tapings (although I've never been in the chat after a taping yet) so I get the posts asking for Shamy answers. But yeah, I agree, every aspect of the show is important. No worries, guys. Ask questions and we'll try to answer them all in the order they come.

• Like 2

I'm a Shamy fan, but I'm very curious about the Stuart/Debbie storyline. :) I also wanna know if Lenny have been living in 4A for the summer--I hope so!

As some said, is Leonard still wearing those ludicrous socks? Or (*shudder*) has Penny started wearing them too? Regardless, it will be/is/was a fun/memorable day. You lucky... um, folk. Heheheh

Wondering if anyone can give me some insight on something.  I am going to the 8/19/14 taping and I am coming in Tuesday morning and leaving early Wednesday morning.  I really do not want to fly without my phone but I don't have a place to leave it if I get into the taping.  Will security take it and give it back to me after the taping?  Or will I not be permitted to enter the taping?  If anyone has any insight on this from the past or from the taping tonight it would be greatly appreciated!  Really excited for the start of the new season!!!!!!!

Wondering if anyone can give me some insight on something.  I am going to the 8/19/14 taping and I am coming in Tuesday morning and leaving early Wednesday morning.  I really do not want to fly without my phone but I don't have a place to leave it if I get into the taping.  Will security take it and give it back to me after the taping?  Or will I not be permitted to enter the taping?  If anyone has any insight on this from the past or from the taping tonight it would be greatly appreciated!  Really excited for the start of the new season!!!!!!!

Hi,

Security will store it for you before you enter the audience area, and then return it as you leave.. just make sure you take ID with you :)