Information For Attending A Taping

fitzsimmons

Hey could anyone that went to the taping last night rundown the days events and timing?  Really would be helpful for anyone going to future shows.  Just wondering if anything major has changed in the process.

Hey could anyone that went to the taping last night rundown the days events and timing?  Really would be helpful for anyone going to future shows.  Just wondering if anything major has changed in the process.

No major changes..

AU come out at about 4:30pm to line you up.. and the whole process of lining up to filling the studio takes around 2 hours :)

Top row from left to right: Jiab Pattira, sheldorslady, kerrycec03, totabcn, gorn on the sofa, such a hag

Bottom row from left to right: theshamyshipper, tyleranne, Anita Rezz, otakuandfangirl, caffeinebuzz, cassalia

Since some of you have been asking :)

You all looks so awesome :D

• Like 4

No major changes..

AU come out at about 4:30pm to line you up.. and the whole process of lining up to filling the studio takes around 2 hours :)

You all looks so awesome :D

How long was the taping last night?

• Like 1

The taping itself is about 3 hours but there's a lot of warm up that goes on before the taping starts. It does vary between tapings, too. Even the load in times and schedule varies.

Thanks for all the info!  I am going to the taping next week, I am coming from Chicago!  I hope I get in!

• Like 5