Information For Attending A Taping

fitzsimmons

To the girls that went Tuesday, you never know but you might get onto the s8 bloopers! Or the DVD in some form

That would be an insanity that I could not imagine.  And since we did not sign releases, improbable.

But.....we'll know why some of those bloopers happened  ;)

• Like 4

That would be an insanity that I could not imagine.  And since we did not sign releases, improbable.

But.....we'll know why some of those bloopers happened   ;)

Apart from Jim smiling during the car interaction, after the coitus line, were there any other incidents like that?

• Like 1

Apart from Jim smiling during the car interaction, after the coitus line, were there any other incidents like that?

Don't rely on my answer 100%, as some of the taping was a BLUR after that moment for me... but I really don't think so! 

• Like 2

I would say those were the two that stood out.  And if I understood Mark correctly were just re-enactments, so they weren't technically bloopers?

I was having several internal freak outs when he set up that scene.

Edited by Such a Hag
  • Like 1

I was at the taping on 12th - despite my premature panic that it would be cancelled. It was absolutely amazing, I loved every second of it! I was right in front of the guys apartment, just where I was hoping for, so I could have a good nosey at the set between takes. I saw the girls in red - and immediately knew they were the group from this forum :icon_biggrin: I was too busy being shy across the other side of the benches to say hello, but you all looked great in your matching t-shirts - and you got some attention from the cast!

I'm going to go hide soon because I don't want to be spoiled about the second episode, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. :cool: Poor old Joe. Pretty sure I made a silly noise during recording because the warmup guy was making me laugh too much and I was trying not to be loud at an inappropriate moment - and a squeak came out. Oops. For anyone going to future tapings, you'll have an awesome time! I'm back home in England now, and wishing I was still in California. Boo.

Aww Chris, wish you had said hello! Glad you had fun though. :D

• Like 4

I was at the taping on 12th - despite my premature panic that it would be cancelled. It was absolutely amazing, I loved every second of it! I was right in front of the guys apartment, just where I was hoping for, so I could have a good nosey at the set between takes. I saw the girls in red - and immediately knew they were the group from this forum  :icon_biggrin: I was too busy being shy across the other side of the benches to say hello, but you all looked great in your matching t-shirts - and you got some attention from the cast!

I'm going to go hide soon because I don't want to be spoiled about the second episode, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.  :cool: Poor old Joe. Pretty sure I made a silly noise during recording because the warmup guy was making me laugh too much and I was trying not to be loud at an inappropriate moment - and a squeak came out. Oops. For anyone going to future tapings, you'll have an awesome time! I'm back home in England now, and wishing I was still in California. Boo.

Yeah, you should have totally come and said hi.  But that's okay.  :)  Glad you had a good time!  It was a really fun episode.

• Like 3

I was at the taping on 12th - despite my premature panic that it would be cancelled. It was absolutely amazing, I loved every second of it! I was right in front of the guys apartment, just where I was hoping for, so I could have a good nosey at the set between takes. I saw the girls in red - and immediately knew they were the group from this forum  :icon_biggrin: I was too busy being shy across the other side of the benches to say hello, but you all looked great in your matching t-shirts - and you got some attention from the cast!

I'm going to go hide soon because I don't want to be spoiled about the second episode, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.  :cool: Poor old Joe. Pretty sure I made a silly noise during recording because the warmup guy was making me laugh too much and I was trying not to be loud at an inappropriate moment - and a squeak came out. Oops. For anyone going to future tapings, you'll have an awesome time! I'm back home in England now, and wishing I was still in California. Boo.

Were you one of the guys who stood up? I do remember that fella "Joooogghhh" (my attempt to type it like Mark said it, lol) he was sitting in front of us... too bad we couldn't have met! I can see a group of 12 ladies being a tad intimidating, though. ;) Glad you had a good time and made it back home to England safely! We are all wishing we were back in Cali too.

Edited by tyleranne
  • Like 4

Thanks guys - everyone's so nice!

Were you one of the guys who stood up?

Bahaha - no. The guy sitting next to me was quite big, so he was very useful to hide behind whenever a new volunteer was needed. My accent is probably thicker than Joouuurrhh's was, so Mark would've had a lot of fun with me. Yay for hiding.

I can see a group of 12 ladies being a tad intimidating, though. ;)

I've been told I'm like a mix of Sheldon and Raj (I took it as a compliment :)), so yeah - approaching a big group of excited ladies? Not happening! I hope you all had fun though. Maybe I'll see some of you if I manage to get another ticket in S9.

Hmm, my only contributions here have been in this thread, I should go exploring a bit (hopefully staying out of any shipping war threads! They look a bit hairy) Thanks for the welcome.

• Like 2

Thanks guys - everyone's so nice!

Bahaha - no. The guy sitting next to me was quite big, so he was very useful to hide behind whenever a new volunteer was needed. My accent is probably thicker than Joouuurrhh's was, so Mark would've had a lot of fun with me. Yay for hiding.

I've been told I'm like a mix of Sheldon and Raj (I took it as a compliment :)), so yeah - approaching a big group of excited ladies? Not happening! I hope you all had fun though. Maybe I'll see some of you if I manage to get another ticket in S9.

You absolutely should!!  We would have been sweet to you! 

• Like 2

Studio tour at Warner Bros. was really great!!! I would suggest it to everyone who will attend a taping. I got to see the parking lot where Sheldon and Howard were fighting for their spot, the yard where Sheldon gave cats and 20 dollars ( the guide told me it was a joke referring to season 1 of TBBT that they had to pay the audience in order to have people watch the show because that time the show wasn't famous), I think I saw the road where Amy held Sheldon's hand for the first time as well. 

• Like 7

Studio tour at Warner Bros. was really great!!! I would suggest it to everyone who will attend a taping. I got to see the parking lot where Sheldon and Howard were fighting for their spot, the yard where Sheldon gave cats and 20 dollars ( the guide told me it was a joke referring to season 1 of TBBT that they had to pay the audience in order to have people watch the show because that time the show wasn't famous), I think I saw the road where Amy held Sheldon's hand for the first time as well.

I saw the hand hold place.... The tour guide was telling us about another film that was filmed there and I was to busy freaking out about shamy...

• Like 6

Oh wow that's awesome. I have to do the tour next time.

Hope anyone going to tomorrow's taping enjoys!

will you still be attending the taping tomorrow??? if so, have fun... don't forget to spoil us ;)

Oh November dates!

11th and 18th

I can go to either or. Who's in?

Thanks for the heads up, Kazzie!

I added them into the first post with the dates the tickets will go up:

October 13 → 11/11/14

October 20 → 11/18/14