Information For Attending A Taping

My insane mind is so tempted to try and go in November, it's not even funny. But I would have to lie and say it's a work trip in Montreal or Toronto or something cause Husband would KILL me! It's so tempting though...at least I have next season to look forward to!

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told today that my Christmas present is to be allowed to come to a taping. My kids and wife will be chipping in to help defray the cost. I still have to come up with the rest, so it may not be

Outside the studio!

Just crawling out of hiding to let y'all know that I have secured tickets to the 8.01 taping. Anyone else going? Here are some helpful tips and information for getting tickets: Where to get ticket

Posted Images

My insane mind is so tempted to try and go in November, it's not even funny. But I would have to lie and say it's a work trip in Montreal or Toronto or something cause Husband would KILL me! It's so tempting though...at least I have next season to look forward to!

I might need to work out of town in November, too.  Hmmmm :buba::yes:

• Like 1

I am so doing it next year and flying in earlier for the WB tour.. I seriously cannot wait to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 2

Husband would murder me...kill me dead. He's a good sport but he's not a saint! Lol Nah...will save up for a proper trip...more fun that way :)

Make a "proper trip" out of LA! ;) If anyone is looking to be talked out of coming to LA and going to a taping, I am NOT going to be that person to do it. x D 

• Like 3

Caffeine. Why would your husband kill you dead for wanting to go to another taping???

Lol not literally of course and he's not objecting to my going again...he just might have issues with me ditching him and the kids, yet again, so soon
  • Like 1

Lol not literally of course and he's not objecting to my going again...he just might have issues with me ditching him and the kids, yet again, so soon

• Like 4

Thanks for the heads up, Kazzie!

I added them into the first post with the dates the tickets will go up:

October 13 → 11/11/14

October 20 → 11/18/14

Are these the last taping dates for the year, or do they film any in December?

I so want to meet up with you at some point! Stop tempting me people...it's not healthy to egg on an addict *lol*

Ill bring you cadburys chocolate.... dooooo itttttt

Lol! Tell you what, if I can get a guaranteed ticket to the same November taping as you I'll do it I may have to incur the wrath of husband but for a guaranteed ticket I'll risk it ;)

Me, too!!  If I don't have any exams that week!  

• Like 2