Information For Attending A Taping

Lol! Tell you what, if I can get a guaranteed ticket to the same November taping as you I'll do it I may have to incur the wrath of husband but for a guaranteed ticket I'll risk it ;)

Its a date.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told today that my Christmas present is to be allowed to come to a taping. My kids and wife will be chipping in to help defray the cost. I still have to come up with the rest, so it may not be

Outside the studio!

Just crawling out of hiding to let y'all know that I have secured tickets to the 8.01 taping. Anyone else going? Here are some helpful tips and information for getting tickets: Where to get ticket

Posted Images

Oh man November is so busy for my industry there would be no way I could get off. January for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries I'm still going next year as a proper vacation! This is just my early Xmas gift?

I'll just have to go back next year. The finale (or taping near that time) would probably be the soonest I'll make it to another taping! If you ladies wind up going again in November already, I will be bouncing off the walls for you!  :yes:

• Like 1

I'll just have to go back next year. The finale (or taping near that time) would probably be the soonest I'll make it to another taping! If you ladies wind up going again in November already, I will be bouncing off the walls for you! :yes:

Yeah well it's not a sure thing...a lot of things will need to align in order for this to happen for November. So let's just say I'll try ;)
  • Like 2

Is anyone besides Jiab going?  Anyone from the other site?

We had one more new member who said they had a ticket for tonight's. Somewhere in this thread, I think.

EDIT: Yep, it was stross516. 

Edited by MichyGeary

Yeah well it's not a sure thing...a lot of things will need to align in order for this to happen for November. So let's just say I'll try ;)

I am so in for next year and you know it!!!

• Like 5

I am so in for next year and you know it!!!

Me too!  My hubby just asked if I'd be interested in going on a cruise.  Um, NO WAY!  I'm already trying to figure out how to tell him he can't come to the next taping with me.

• Like 4

Hey Big Bang Friends

I live in Belgium (europe) my wife is a huge fan of TBBT, i want to surprise here with a visit to a taping.

How many times should i check the ticket website, because we have to book flights and a hotel.

Thank you guys

With kind regards

Sven

• Like 2

Hey Big Bang Friends

I live in Belgium (europe) my wife is a huge fan of TBBT, i want to surprise here with a visit to a taping.

How many times should i check the ticket website, because we have to book flights and a hotel.

Thank you guys

With kind regards

Sven

you're so sweet. wub.png you're wife's gonna be so happy. i hope you get to book a ticket soon. sorry i can't help you with your questions. you can count on me for moral support, though.   icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Big Bang Friends

Thank you guys

With kind regards

Sven

Hey Sven!

What date would you like to get tickets for? The first post on the first page of this thread will tell you when tickets for that taping will go up. It's usually around 8-8:30am PST that tickets are available for a very short window. And it's approximately thirty days before the taping (weekdays only) so that's about how far in advanced you'll know if you've got guaranteed tickets. We're you thinking of Sept, Oct, or Nov dates? (Or perhaps later?)

Edited by MichyGeary

Hey 

Hey Sven!

What date would you like to get tickets for? The first post on the first page of this thread will tell you when tickets for that taping will go up. It's usually around 8-8:30am PST that tickets are available for a very short window. And it's approximately thirty days before the taping (weekdays only) so that's about how far in advanced you'll know if you've got guaranteed tickets. We're you thinking of Sept, Oct, or Nov dates? (Or perhaps later?)

Hey

MichyGeary

Thx for the info, i will check the first post.

October would be great for a taping.

With kind regards

Sven
Edited by svens

Hey MichyGeary

Thx for the info, i will check the first post.

October would be great for a taping.

With kind regards

Sven

Sounds good! There are three scheduled tapings as of now for October, and tickets will be available on these September dates for them.

September 15 → 10/14/14

September 22 → 10/21/14

September 29 → 10/28/14

• Like 1

We had one more new member who said they had a ticket for tonight's. Somewhere in this thread, I think.

EDIT: Yep, it was stross516. 

Hey MichyGeary!  I did make it in as standby on 8/19 to see the second half of the taping of the premiere.  One of the coolest things that I have ever been a part of!  I would love to be able to do it again, that is if I did not have to go really far to get there!  Anyone that has not been and gets lucky to get a ticket, don't pass up the opportunity.  It is a blast!

• Like 2

Hey MichyGeary!  I did make it in as standby on 8/19 to see the second half of the taping of the premiere.  One of the coolest things that I have ever been a part of!  I would love to be able to do it again, that is if I did not have to go really far to get there!  Anyone that has not been and gets lucky to get a ticket, don't pass up the opportunity.  It is a blast!

Stross, have you read Jiab's taping report?

I was wondering if you had anything to add--maybe some observations that she might have overlooked, or any elaboration on what she has written (bits of dialog, BTS stuff, etc.)?

I also was wanting to know if happykitty had anything to add, because he/she apparently attended as well.

If you do have anything to add, please post it in the S8 Discussion folder so we can all fawn over it! :)

So glad you go to attend!

Tickets for the September 23 taping go up in about seven hours!

Is anyone trying for them?

Maybe Chloe I think?

Ill be back for the November 18th Taping :)