Information For Attending A Taping

fitzsimmons

They'll probably go up sometime in the next forty-five minutes. I'll keep refreshing too and come back and post here if I see them!

I know Brandibug really wanted to go to this taping. Does anyone know if she got the update that they're going up today instead of yesterday?

They'll probably go up sometime in the next forty-five minutes. I'll keep refreshing too and come back and post here if I see them!

I know Brandibug really wanted to go to this taping. Does anyone know if she got the update that they're going up today instead of yesterday?

They said around 8:30 LA time, it  automatically updates. I'm 2 hours ahead and it's 9:57 where I am so around 10:30 my time, they should be up?

Edited by cassidyeden

They said around 8:30 LA time, it  automatically updates. I'm 2 hours ahead and it's 9:57 where I am so around 10:30 my time, they should be up?

Yeah usually by that time, which unfortunately means it could be sooner than that. We just have to keep checking! :D 

I managed to tell her yesterday ;) Good luck Guys!
  • Like 1

I got a standby ticket for 9/30! Thanks to Michy! Will I even get in with standby? Any cheap travel tips? I'm from Mississippi so traveling to California will be expensive.:/ Any advice? I want to go for an early birthday present because my birthday is next month!

Edited by cassidyeden
  • Like 5

I got a standby ticket for 9/30! Thanks to Michy! Will I even get in with standby? Any cheap travel tips? I'm from Mississippi so traveling to California will be expensive.:/ Any advice? I want to go for an early birthday present because my birthday is next month!

It varies. There is no way to know for sure but if you commit to the standby line early you have a very good chance. I showed up at 830am and was number 8 in line. 50-55 were let in and there were at least 70-80 in the line. My suggestion would be to come out the day before and get a bag of snacks to sit in line all day. It's long but you meet a lot of cool people.

For travel purposes it's about time to get the ticket now. Use something like kayak.com and southwest.com. Kayak takes care of all the other airlines and will mix airlines to get the best fare. Use the nearby airports option. LAX and BUR are the two best but if you get a rental car you can add LGB SNA ONT to the list as well.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Can i buy tickets from someone ?

We live in Europe, so we have to plan a whole trip.

With kind regards

Sven

Please don't trust anyone who offers to sell them to you. They are given out for free and should remain that way or scalpers may take over the site or you may show up with your ticket and be told to go home. anyone can (attempt to) get them online. If you and your group can get some on your own some person may be able to give you one or two more, but you won't be able to plan more than a month ahead.
  • Like 5