Information For Attending A Taping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told today that my Christmas present is to be allowed to come to a taping. My kids and wife will be chipping in to help defray the cost. I still have to come up with the rest, so it may not be

Outside the studio!

Just crawling out of hiding to let y'all know that I have secured tickets to the 8.01 taping. Anyone else going? Here are some helpful tips and information for getting tickets: Where to get ticket

Posted Images

I have been granted the world's best birthday present!  An incredibly generous soul has offered me an extra ticket to attend the 8x2 taping!  Needless to say, I'm beyond excited for this opportunity.  I'd like to thank my benefactor, who, by the way is not Mrs. Latham, just a very kind person.  

Thank you!

You've been added to the list of members going.

• Like 1

OK, for those who are going, I have an advance look.  If you go to google maps, and type in,( or copy this):4298 W Olive Ave, Burbank, California, United States and then use street view, (place the person in the center of the intersection there)  you can spin around and see Gate 2 (which goes to the sound stages) and Gate 3 (which goes to the parking garage).    The line normally forms either in or near the Parking garage (ask the security guard when you get there).

For those of you who remember "Blazing Saddles", the scene where Harvey Korman leaves the studio and Bart (Clevon Little) leaves the studio on horseback, were filmed at this intersection.  

• Like 4

If you go, pack some picnic goodies. And sunblock. And expect a good time (though a tad nerve wracking if you are on standby.)

Oh I just meant to hang out with everyone and then go home before the show starts since I don't have even a standby ticket. x D 

Yea Michy, come join us! We talked on tumblr once, we had both gone to the catholic school girl episode but didn't meet cause we didn't know we were both going. It'd be cool to finally meet ya!

• Like 3