Information For Attending A Taping

If anyone ever wants some extra eyes to look out for tickets (I usually get stand by with my luck, which is still good), I'd be more than happy to help. Just message me your first and last name(s) in the days before the tickets you want go up and I can put your names on tickets if I see them. No promises but again, happy to keep an eye out :)

• Like 7

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told today that my Christmas present is to be allowed to come to a taping. My kids and wife will be chipping in to help defray the cost. I still have to come up with the rest, so it may not be

Outside the studio!

Just crawling out of hiding to let y'all know that I have secured tickets to the 8.01 taping. Anyone else going? Here are some helpful tips and information for getting tickets: Where to get ticket

Posted Images

Also I wanna thank the girls that went last night for a great taping report.

I am not too sure if I'll manage to do one myself when I am there but I do appreciate each and everyone of you very very much ( and I think that can't be said often enough! ) :) 

• Like 5

The parking garage was open for me when I went to Diremption taping in March. I got there around 9:45am because I was very paranoid about not getting in. I think it is usually open around that time. :)

The one before the "Anything Can Happen Recurrence"? We were at the same taping in that case :) 

• Like 2

I got some information last night that will affect the upcoming taping schedule.

The 2/24 taping has been moved to 2/18. Those tickets should go up on the ticket website on Monday, 1/19.

• Like 2

I got some information last night that will affect the upcoming taping schedule.

The 2/24 taping has been moved to 2/18. Those tickets should go up on the ticket website on Monday, 1/19.

Interesting. I wonder why they changed it. Are they still taping something on the 24th or did they scrap that entirely. I smell a guest star as the reasoning for the change.
  • Like 6

I think it will be. He's important enough that I believe they'd change the taping schedule in order to accommodate him.

Yeah, if they want a particular guest star, they'll change their schedule if they have to.

With Keith Carradine as Penny's father, didn't they do something like pre-tape all of his scenes on that Monday?

Can I have help for 2.24 taping?

I am usually lucky if you want my help. You going for a guaranteed? 

Edit:

And I just noticed: What if (in case it is Hawking) he can attend on Tuesdays but can't do stuff in front of the live audience. That'll be an explanation for the move, right? 

Edited by Dannii

I am usually lucky if you want my help. You going for a guaranteed? 

Edit:

And I just noticed: What if (in case it is Hawking) he can attend on Tuesdays but can't do stuff in front of the live audience. That'll be an explanation for the move, right? 

But I think they're talking about doing the live taping on Wednesday, rather than the following Tuesday.  If it was just a matter of pre-taping his stuff, they wouldn't have to move the live taping to do that.

Like I said, with Keith Carradine, I think they pre-taped all of his scenes, so his parts were done before the regular Tuesday taping and those scenes were played for the audience on the monitors.

But in this case, since they're doing the live taping on a Wednesday, it might actually be someone other than Hawking whose schedule doesn't fit with the Tuesday taping or the Monday pretape, but who is available to work on Wednesday.

So, I would bet it isn't Hawking, at least not for that particular taping.

But who knows?

I'm so used to reading fan fiction that I read "AU" as "alternate universe.." I was wondering where there was an alternate universe site. Duh.

Oh good, I'm not the only one. I thought the same thing hahaha

• Like 4

The one before the "Anything Can Happen Recurrence"? We were at the same taping in that case :)

Yep that was the one! ha that's funny we were there at the same time. I went by myself and sat in front of Penny's apartment in like the 2nd or 3rd row. :)

Yep that was the one! ha that's funny we were there at the same time. I went by myself and sat in front of Penny's apartment in like the 2nd or 3rd row. :)

That's so funny when you find out afterwards :)

The site is still down which makes me wonder what they're updating ...

It is still down which scares me a little. You guys think it's a technical problem?

Edited by Dannii
  • Like 1