Information For Attending A Taping

fitzsimmons

Imagine they would throw out tickets randomly, and only those that check the website at extremely random times got them. oO

that would work out perfectly for us. Guaranteed for all who show themselves worthy, regardless of bandwidth. Edited by Tomasina

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, CarG131!

1. I'm on east coast, too, and I'd say that around 1AM people give info in the thread/chat

2. The report time varies but Michy who is going tomorrow is really good with getting reports up quickly so I'd say around 3:30am

3. People are in chat as early as 11pm

Michy and MJ are going tomorrow, I believe.

Anyone else, please feel free to correct me! Hope this helps!

Edited by MariaAlbina

Hi, CarG131!

1. I'm on east coast, too, and I'd say that around 1AM people give info in the thread/chat

2. The report time varies but Michy who is going tomorrow is really good with getting reports up quickly so I'd say around 3:30am

3. People are in chat as early as 11pm

Michy and MJ are going tomorrow I believe.

Anyone else, please feel free to correct me! Hope this helps!

Yep, you got it! Taping reports vary from person to person. It depends on when the taping wraps up and how much there is to cover and when the person can get started on it. I'll be going tomorrow and am happy to do one. The tapings usually get out around 10pm (1am Eastern) at which point I can come post highlights on the threads. It'll be another 15-20 before I get home and can hop in chat and start the report. I try to have them up by 12:30-1am (which would be 3:30-4am EST) but it's been varied. I'd say just get some sleep and read it in the morning! :) 

Hi, 

I want to stay up late tomorrow night in order to read the taping reports.... I've seen some passing conversation in here about times, but would like to ask (I'm on the East Coast, so can I have in EC time?):

1. At what time  do the people who went to the taping get on the S8 Discussion thread to post highlights of the ep? Or do they at all or do they just keep it all in the report?
  2. What time does the report go up?
  3. What time do people usually hit the chatrooms?

Thanks so much, I'm new to this. :)

Almost forgot, is anyone going tomorrow?

-CarG131

1. Tapings usually don;'t get over until about 9:00-10:00PM LA Time (12:00-1:00am EST). but it will take awhile to for them to get on here or post something as they have to get phones, Accessories, purses, walk to car,etc,. so don't expect to hear anything anything until about 9:30-10:30 LA Time, That not estimate but it usually around that time we hear something so give or take a few minutes.  Usually we don't hear anything until after 9:30 LA Time. 

2. Taping Reports (or at least what I have seen) have usually appeared on here as Early as 12:00am PST and as late as 5am PST. Will be in season 8 Discussion Threads or on Season 8 Taping Reports 

3.Peoples may be in the Chatroom as early 6:00pm L.A Times some weeks (half an hour before taping starts) . Some weeks not until 8pm. Last week no one appeared in the Chatroom until like 8:30 or 9:30pm LA time I believe but last week chat was broken. However this week I am sure with Chat fixed and all the Talk about this the title of this week episode being filmed among others things and with excitement growing by the hour over this week taping I am sure peoples will be in there pretty early tomorrow. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Standby tickets are currently up on AU website for 1/27/15 and 2/18/15.

Welcome! Have fun here!!