Information For Attending A Taping

Since I'm trying for the finale with a couple others, do you think we'd be safe to get in with a standby if we arrived around 9am? Have there been tapings where NO standby have gotten in? I mean, we're willing to get there at 7AM if we have to haha. Thanks!

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told today that my Christmas present is to be allowed to come to a taping. My kids and wife will be chipping in to help defray the cost. I still have to come up with the rest, so it may not be

Outside the studio!

Just crawling out of hiding to let y'all know that I have secured tickets to the 8.01 taping. Anyone else going? Here are some helpful tips and information for getting tickets: Where to get ticket

Posted Images

Since I'm trying for the finale with a couple others, do you think we'd be safe to get in with a standby if we arrived around 9am? Have there been tapings where NO standby have gotten in? I mean, we're willing to get there at 7AM if we have to haha. Thanks!

9 am should be more than enough time. Then again, I have no idea how popular the finale will be so I have no idea how many guaranteeds will show up and how many standbys will get in. It's always a gamble. I think the worst I've ever heard was prom when only nine standby got in. After that was 11 standbys for the Leonard Nemoy episode. I don't want to tell you it's a guarantee because it's always a risk on standby, but 95 percent of the time, if you're there as early as 9, 10, even 11 am, you're gonna get in for sure.

• Like 4

Hi Dannii! My Mom and I will be there Wednesday! She is in a wheelchair so I had to get Guaranteed tickets, which I finally did! I'm so excited! Not only do I love TBBT but my 87 year old Mom does too! She always has to watch one just before she goes to bed (she lives with me) so she doesn't have nightmares!

• Like 8

Hi Dannii! My Mom and I will be there Wednesday! She is in a wheelchair so I had to get Guaranteed tickets, which I finally did! I'm so excited! Not only do I love TBBT but my 87 year old Mom does too! She always has to watch one just before she goes to bed (she lives with me) so she doesn't have nightmares!

Did you email Audiences Unlimited about the wheelchair? They are happy to assist but wanna know in advance :)

I'm so excited! I don't want to forget anything so I'm going to go back to the first page of this Forum and read all of Michy's tips! If anyone from this Forum is going on Wed Feb 18th, and you see me (fat girl with long hair) pushing my Mom in a wheelchair, please say HI! This is our first time and I really want my Mom to enjoy herself! Thanks!

Edited by Suzi
  • Like 7

So, when I get out there next month, would it take a lot of time to do just a tiny bit of sight-seeing? I'm still debating about whether to rent a car, and I'm flying in kind of late Monday night and leaving around noon Wednesday, I think.

Would be impractical for me to something like go see the Walk of Fame (especially if Jim's star has been installed by then) or some other interesting landmark?

I've been to LA a few times long ago, but not recently and not when I had my own agenda.

Any suggestions?