Forum Awards

Tripper

Candy might of been the first ship but we now have koolio :)

Loops is indeed fabulous, and their legal prowess knows no equal - but I can confidently say, with no small amount of bias, that CAndy rules supreme! We are superior beans! ;)

• Like 4

Hopefully, Lionne, Koops and Tensor, the poisoned chalice of "Multiple FA award winner" doesn't go to your heads and you start negotiating clauses in your Forum Terms and Conditions that give you special privileges over the rest of us.

Not to worry.  Tripper made his offer, and I demanded one hundred times more, and he kicked in even more.   I'm now making 150 times his original offer of $0.00.    As for the special privileges over the rest of you, Muuuhahahahahahah, it's already in my terms and conditions. :p

• Like 4

Time to humbly accept my defeat...

Those quote myself:

I now know how Mayim feels

I am proud and honored to have been nominated twice in my first year on the forum, but losing sucks!

So congratulations to all winners, but I'll be back next year.

• Like 4

Anita where I you? I need someone to hold my hand...

GL to everyone nominated!

So sorry, my love.  This is the first chance I've had to get online since earlier.  I promise to make it up to you.   :girlwink:  :airkiss:

Time to humbly accept my defeat...

Those quote myself:

I now know how Mayim feels

I am proud and honored to have been nominated twice in my first year on the forum, but losing sucks!

So congratulations to all winners, but I'll be back next year.

It was an honor just to be nominated.

Maybe we should team up before the awards next year.  I bet we'd be a killer team!

• Like 2

So sorry, my love.  This is the first chance I've had to get online since earlier.  I promise to make it up to you.   :girlwink:  :airkiss:

It was an honor just to be nominated.

Maybe we should team up before the awards next year.  I bet we'd be a killer team!

ChiAnita vs Loops vs CAndy in a three way battle for 2015! The campaign begins!

• Like 3

OK, I'm catching up, I've been out for a bit. I really don't know what to say. Just thanks to all of you. This forum, and TBBT, really has been a life saver for me. The interactions here (both wonderful and frustrating) have been so much fun for me. It's really was an honor to be nominated. Miss Kitka, Walnut, mjc, all of you inspired me to make sure everyone got a welcome, because I always saw you welcoming new members. As for best veteran member, Chloe, loops, melody, you guys are always awesome. I really don't know how I ended up winning against all of you. You all deserve that one at least as much, if not more than me. As for the Most like Leonard, thank you all very much. Any one of the others, Nograv, file, tmp, would have made a fine Leonard, I'm not sure how I stood out in that group. I really want to congratulate Koops and Lio for their win for best forum friendship, although is suspect that Cait and Andy were really close. I guess Nograv and I will toast each other long distance and end up getting drunk.

Thanks to Phanta, Tripper, and Chloe for putting this on and doing all the work. This has really been fun, and it took our minds off the fun and games with the cast and production company. Speaking of Chloe, do you want to run off to Reno (the idea of Vegas is a bit repugnant to me) for one of those "little fake weddings" or are we going to wait for your brother?

Congratulations to all the winners.

Oh, and in Lio's case, ignore all of the above. For you:

Thanks. ;)

ChiAnita vs Loops vs CAndy in a three way battle for 2015! The campaign begins!

I think it's more fruity if we call them Chinita

• Like 5

WQABKr.gif

87sJAv.gif

I think it's more fruity if we call them Chinita

Hmm, "Chinita Candy Loops". Sounds like something Penny could promote in an ad if she makes an acting comeback! Maybe Tripper can buy the trademark name for the forum.

Edited by Itwasdestined
  • Like 1

If not for anything else, the awards were worth it because they made this thread possible, which has been a lot of fun and I love seeing how cheerful and happy everyone is on here. Especially given the various dramas and turmoils we've had in recent months elsewhere on the forums :p 

It was a wonderful idea and I hope to be around for another one next season! We do need a "Most Zen Member" title though, I think. :p

• Like 7

Apparently Koops and I have been Kanye West'ed by Andy and Cait over the Friendship Award, so at first I was standing there with my perfect red lips hanging open Taylor Swift style, but then I got that Bernadette award, so now I'm going to hold onto my pretty shiny trophy like a mad scientist with weaponized smallpox and just say, "Come at me; see what happens!" And I'll give Skull a watch and selected works on grammar because I just want my baby to have nice things. And learn the difference between there/their/they're. (Hey, he's a fixer-upper, right? I better get cracking.)

Thanks so much to Tripper, Chloe and phanta for putting these awards together. Like others have said, this thread has been funny and playful and a joy to engage in while dramaz have been playing out elsewhere. A special hat tip to Chloe for the beautiful graphics that she made; the banners and icons show an amazing artistic gift which I wish she would continue to explore. Also, my apologies to nominating Tripper for the Stuart prize, but I figure that much like Stuart, he holds himself apart from the main crowd and has been witness and the victim and amused sufferer of our forums antics for years, and it was about time he was recognized for that. Congrats on your awards, Tripper, but I have to ask....as a 3 time winner, does this mean that the Piemaster General will surrender to me a slice of pie? Cherry, or maybe apple, and of course I will hold out for vanilla ice cream because I feel I have that sort of leverage now.

And congratulations to the rest of the award winners as well, including the Status Quo Combustion for biggest forum meltdown, because boy, do you deserve that one. I am not going to get into what it means if I arrived at the show making out in the back of the limo with NoGav but apparently left with Skull, thus breaking up the passionate Skull + Rachel = Skachel! ship which was my own invention, but I suppose the rule is that "I make it, I can break it." Sorry, Rachel, but we must have after party shenanigans to gossip about, and apparently I am out of marshmallows but long on slutty stories. Maybe next year, after pulling a few more gems of my marvelous youth out of my pocket, I'll take on Chloe for the "Most Like Penny" award. (Then some people can not just give Koops and I the Best Friendship Award, but hardcore ship us as well.) Anyway, just ask me about that January with all of the tequila next time....

None of the above goes to Tensor, of course. For him, I have only:

You're Welcome!

Hope everyone enjoys the complimentary drinks offered by Midol & Seagull. If you see a drunk Seagull in the corner banging her wings at someone and screaming MINE MINE MINE go ahead and clips her wings and put her to bed.

Here's to 2015! (Bring it, Chinita!)

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 8

Lio you are too funny!

Nooooo, I lost that one to NoGav, but now I've decided to double down and challenge for that again next year. Obviously I need to pick a better winning entry....

Perhaps deploy my weasel army with marshmallows because ALL THE MARSHMALLOWS ARE NOW MINE and engage in bribery? Unless Tripper and Tensor feel there's some new forum rules against such things. 

(In which case just stroll down the block to me to the corner. It's $5 a bag, but for $10 I'll chip in graham crackers and chocolate for your 'smores. $15 bucks it's Reese's Peanut Butter cups instead of chocolate for the ultimate deluxe s'more. Try it. You'll thank me later.)

I mean, nothing to see here....

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 2

Apparently Koops and I have been Kanye West'ed by Andy and Cait over the Friendship Award, so at first I was standing there with my perfect red lips hanging open Taylor Swift style, but then I got that Bernadette award, so now I'm going to hold onto my pretty shiny trophy like a mad scientist with weaponized smallpox and just say, "Come at me; see what happens!" And I'll give Skull a watch and selected works on grammar because I just want my baby to have nice things. And learn the difference between there/their/they're. (Hey, he's a fixer-upper, right? I better get cracking.)

Cracked up on this bit! There/their/they're is only the beginning! Good luck with the fixer-uppering! Here's to a life long marriage. ( I can pass on some excellent English textbooks if you need them)

• Like 2

Cracked up on this bit! There/their/they're is only the beginning! Good luck with the fixer-uppering! Here's to a life long marriage. ( I can pass on some excellent English textbooks if you need them)

I'm going to need the lot.

Half of them just to cold cock him with.

With love, obviously.

• Like 1

Best Howard:

tumblr_inline_n9ncowoblZ1r5zf3v.jpgtumblr_inline_n9ncozCw7N1r5zf3v.jpg

Best Bernadette:

tumblr_inline_n9ncpvPkmy1r5zf3v.jpgtumblr_inline_n9ncpxiXcR1r5zf3v.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry Lio but considering im Howard, i may Stray and see what Pennys doing :p. Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

It was a wonderful idea and I hope to be around for another one next season! We do need a "Most Zen Member" title though, I think. :p

I think I'd probably win that one.  

• Like 2

I think I'd probably win that one.  

I know for certain I will never ever win that one :p I think it would be a close fight between you and Phanta for that one. Although Kasey is super-zen too. There you go, I'm already nominating people!

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry Lio but considering im Howard, i may Stray and see what Pennys doing :p.

Excellent, I'm free to make out with whomever I choose, then.

He's your problem now, Chloe!

Bon douche!

tumblr_n2echsDYbf1rn4qwao4_250.gif

No lies that gif freaked me out, was just hopping into bed with my phone opened it up, had this fist coming at me lol Howard has learnt his lesson, thankfully his faithfull wife is forgiving or not.