The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.09 (Nov. 23)

CBS has announced the details of the ninth episode of the season, The Vengeance Formulation, in which Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff and National Public Radio's Ira Flatow will appear as themselves.

"The Vengeance Formulation" - After he's humiliated on National Public Radio, Sheldon vows to destroy Kripke, while Wolowitz tries not to destroy his new relationship with Bernadette, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Nov. 23 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. "Battlestar Galactica" star Katee Sackhoff appears as herself, offering Wolowitz some relationship advice.

You can find more information about the episode in our Episode Guide.

wow wow wow. Sheldon humiliated and Wolowitz has a girlfriend? This is going to be epic. I bet we can count on a bloody vengeance from Shelly :)

Okay, seriously ... what other sitcom would have Ira Flatow from NPR on it?

God, I love this show.

Steve

Bernadette, that's the girl Penny and Leonard set Howard up for a blind date, right? Didn't see her coming back, what with Howard running after jogging girls in last episode! 'could be funny!

I think, if it isn't already done, that The Big Bang Theory will, with this episode, beat the record of guest stars appearing as themself! 'seems like there've been a lot, that's kinda nice! ^_^

Wowow, it does seem pretty epic for me :D

Plus, my favourite sci-fi heroin in my favourite show? How great that is? :D :D

Well, this time it's me to post the spoilers (ran into this without having been warned :( ...)

If you'd like to know more about Katee Sackhoff's appearance and learn what the story will be (including a picture) than go ahead and read the following article!

If you'd prefer NOT to know in advance what's gonna happen, then DON'T click on the link!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-11-02-bigbang02_ST_N.htm

I never thought I'd read the words "Howard", "Realtionship" and "Sheldon" "Humuliation" together n one sensible sentence. Unless you cross out Sheldon and combine the other three...

Sound exciting. I wonder what Sheldons plans are... I just hope he dosn't rush into it. revenge IS a dish best served cold after all. :D

I never thought I'd read the words "Howard", "Realtionship" and "Sheldon" "Humuliation" together n one sensible sentence. Unless you cross out Sheldon and combine the other three...

Sound exciting. I wonder what Sheldons plans are... I just hope he dosn't rush into it. revenge IS a dish best served cold after all. :D

SILENCE! :icon_cheesygrin:

I can Imagine Penny giving tips to Bernardette about how to be with the Nerd gang , you know don't worry if Raj doesn't speak anything, or don't be afraid with Sheldon he is crazy , just follow his rules , we will go out soon

Im starting to enjoy raj's character more and more as we progress. Kripke is still annoying. Who was the girl in the tub? (lol)

It was filled with funny moments but I felt it was amiss somewhere. I guess I gotta watch it again in 18 minutes. lol

Raj was great in this for his minor role. Loved the Lollipop Guild joke.

I knew that raj was as his father said, "mr. funnyman" his jokes really made me laugh in this episode and the experiment was cool, I thought it was meant to solidify but it turn into some kind of foam that was cool!!! props to the science advisor of the show and scene with penny being "settled" and leonard there, it remind me of friends, chandler did the same thing one time, good flashback.

I've watched it four times and I change my original opinion. It was great! First viewing was streamed so I guess it kinda ruined the viewing. I will now wait till it airs at my home..lol

Loved Sheldon's prank and how he 'made a boo boo', loved Howard's song, Raj and his 'mocking', loved how Leonard (after falling on the floor) stood up for Sheldon. It was nice to see the ol' Sheldon/Leonard friendliness. Where has that been? Penny had some good lines. "Raj, talk to me."

Overall LMAO worthy!

Penny had some good lines. "Raj, talk to me."

That was a pretty nasty one lol

I loved Raj´s jokes :D And his look is so cute when he smiles satisfied :icon_lol:

Howard´s song was great!

and Sheldon on helium sounds hilarious xD

Im starting to enjoy raj's character more and more as we progress. Kripke is still annoying. Who was the girl in the tub? (lol)

Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica

---

"Yo, Raj, talk to me" I laughed my ass off.

Sheldons prank was cool and Kripke still annoys me.

I joined the Raj fangroup. This character just keeps on getting better.

Sheldon great as always....mua-hahaha.

Howard's song was hilarious, I loved it.

Hm....I feel like I've forgotten something..........MY GOD, HOWARD HAD KATEE SACKHOFF IN HIS BATHTUB!!! Hehe. :D

I hope she'll come back from time to time as Howard's very own Number Six.

And I'd love to have her in my bathtub, too...

this episode made me XRACK UP! :icon_lol::icon_cheesygrin::icon_lol: I havent in a while ya know?

Win:

-Kate Sackhoff in Wolowitz's tub

-Raj

-*helium induced voice* "Kripke, I found the valve. I'm going to kill you!"

-Leonard: I am sitting right here!

-Howard's song! :D