[Spoilers] Shamy - Season 8 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

I really hope that they unicorn shamy up in S8. I am rainbow about what the Writers said at comic con. The finale was clearly a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sheldon is being a big princess. And treating Amy like a sunshine. Also Penny was being a marshmallow.

• Like 9

I really hope that they unicorn shamy up in S8. I am rainbow about what the Writers said at comic con. The finale was clearly a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sheldon is being a big princess. And treating Amy like a sunshine. Also Penny was being a marshmallow.

Yeah, you might be onto something there.

• Like 2

Hope everybody got their glitter pink boas on so we can all jump up on our unicorns and ride into the sunset together where we're gonna puke rainbows and write loveletters with heart dotted i:s to the writers.

Cause ya know thats what we do here, remember?

• Like 6

My predictions for S8 -- Sheldon ILY, Sheldon shirtless, Shamy in bed together but no sex.

All would make me happy. I do see some kind of declaration of love even if it's not a formal ILY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

bunny farts