[Spoilers] Shamy - Season 8 Positivity Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Amy and Sheldon do move in together this season, I think it the co-habitation that will finally make Sheldon fully aware of his love and desire for Amy and eventually lead to intimacy.  At first,  

A realization of love on Sheldon's side of things would be lovely. I would like to see Amy kiss back a little more. Besides that, most everything will be icing on the cake for me! If they move in toge

Okay guys, I made a new Shamy video. It's basically about how Amy has improved Sheldon's life by loving him. And just... well, just watch and tell me what you think.   http://michygeary.tumblr.com/

I really hope that they unicorn shamy up in S8. I am rainbow about what the Writers said at comic con. The finale was clearly a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sheldon is being a big princess. And treating Amy like a sunshine. Also Penny was being a marshmallow.

• Like 9

I really hope that they unicorn shamy up in S8. I am rainbow about what the Writers said at comic con. The finale was clearly a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sheldon is being a big princess. And treating Amy like a sunshine. Also Penny was being a marshmallow.

Yeah, you might be onto something there.

• Like 2

Hope everybody got their glitter pink boas on so we can all jump up on our unicorns and ride into the sunset together where we're gonna puke rainbows and write loveletters with heart dotted i:s to the writers.

Cause ya know thats what we do here, remember?

• Like 6

My predictions for S8 -- Sheldon ILY, Sheldon shirtless, Shamy in bed together but no sex.

All would make me happy. I do see some kind of declaration of love even if it's not a formal ILY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

bunny farts

My predictions for S8 --  Sheldon ILY, Sheldon shirtless, Shamy in bed together but no sex.

I would love this.  My HOPE is a move-in later in the season, but I guess we'll have to see...

• Like 3