[Spoilers] Shamy - Season 8 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

I thought Amy had already seen Sheldon naked, didn't she undress him and put him to bed when he got drunk in S7.20.

He was probably still in his tighty whities.  However, Sheldon seeing Amy naked this time would definitely change things.  When he gave her a bath last time, it seemed that his baser urges were not as evident as they are now. 

• Like 5

He was probably still in his tighty whities.  However, Sheldon seeing Amy naked this time would definitely change things.  When he gave her a bath last time, it seemed that his baser urges were not as evident as they are now. 

Sheldon in just his tighty whities - wow :heat: . 

Really looking forward to seeing how this pans out this season.

• Like 3

He was probably still in his tighty whities. However, Sheldon seeing Amy naked this time would definitely change things. When he gave her a bath last time, it seemed that his baser urges were not as evident as they are now.

Agree... More clues especially in season 7 were given to give the impression he is more aware of her in that way. I think if he were to catch her now things would be a whole lot different.

Plus this brings me to the hopes that this season for some reason they'll sleep in the same bed. Nothing going on, but he would be more awkward about it (ie thinking about things more) than her (my role reversal theory)....

But we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

My thoughts exactly.  Which is why I brought that up.  But I also LOVE the idea of her seeing HIM naked instead.  That would be awesome.  Ugh...someone see someone naked, and lets get this party started.  LOL...

• Like 9

My thoughts exactly. Which is why I brought that up. But I also LOVE the idea of her seeing HIM naked instead. That would be awesome. Ugh...someone see someone naked, and lets get this party started. LOL...

Yeah! And he'd be like: "hey, my face is up here!"

Edited by Sheldon.lover
  • Like 2

Okay, I know I am a noob here, I just have to say, I just read the taping report.  And I feel better.  My SHamy heart is healed.  A little bit.  I want more, I always do, but I feel so much better!! ahhhhh!

PS This is spoiler thread, right, or you guys wont have any idea what I am talking about.... like I said, Noob.

• Like 5

What I really love about Shamy's place right now is that they seem to have the same easiness about their relationship as they did in seasons 4/5. They are enjoying each other's company and are just happy with each other. What I love even more is that there's definitely a romantic aspect to it now that was absent in the beginning.

I think a lot of people were really worried that once you bring sexual tension and romance into Shamy's relationship, that all the things we used to love about them will go to crap. And things definitely seemed a little shaky the second half of s7. But I am feeling really good about season 8 so far!  

• Like 8

What I really love about Shamy's place right now is that they seem to have the same easiness about their relationship as they did in seasons 4/5. They are enjoying each other's company and are just happy with each other. What I love even more is that there's definitely a romantic aspect to it now that was absent in the beginning.

I think a lot of people were really worried that once you bring sexual tension and romance into Shamy's relationship, that all the things we used to love about them will go to crap. And things definitely seemed a little shaky the second half of s7. But I am feeling really good about season 8 so far!  

Agreed.  I think that it's totally in character for things to have gotten a bit shaky.  NORMAL couples have shaky patches, especially as feelings grow and change, but it's going to be even more drastic where Sheldon is concerned.  Yet, it seems like they're coming out of it on the other side as a stronger couple, especially after his hiatus.  I'm really glad that he's making up their date nights and that he's arguing how superior they are as a couple.  Also, that he cares about what Amy thinks of him.  Please let them keep going down this track.  Let them grow closer emotionally, and then let the physical things become easier due to that closeness.  That is what I'd really love to see.

• Like 6

It depends what people want to see: While some people want to see them in a more passionate and physical relationship, others want them to get physical but in an innocent and sweet way like a teenage relationship, with hands holding, shy kisses and hugs of course. And others want a mixture of both. I´d love to see a shamy hug like the hug Sheldon shared with Leonard after Prof. Protons death. Imagine them arguing because Sheldon did or said something bad and Amy becomes very angry and shouts at him, so Sheldon turns his arms around her, hugging her, whispering into Amy´s ear: "I´m sorry."

Or just a hug which means: "Thank you for being so patient with me."

Idk how many times I´ve watched the "Locomotive" episode, but I can´t stop watching it.

Every time I see Sheldon grabbing Amy´s waist I think, that he wanted to have Amy as close as possible to him, to feel her body only for one moment, as if he forgot himself and his insecurity for one moment.

I might be wrong, but this kiss really turned him on, otherwise he could have just turned his arms around her back or her neck, but he took her waist, pulled her closer to his waist and for me this means: "Baby you turn me on."

And this look he gave her after the sik was so deeply and full of feelings, because he realised what he had done and that he really loves Amy. Well, it´s just my opinion, so please forgive me, if I might missinterpretate the scene.

I´m just a romantic.

I totally agree.  I can't count how many times I watched that scene on youtube.  Romantic and sweet.  Even better because it was Sheldon who pulled Amy to him.

• Like 1

Oh, that´s sad, so somebody else had already the idea?  Well, that´s bad for me. It´s good that I haven´t post my story yet, because I didn´t want to post something that´s already written by someone else. Thanks for the information frootloopstakethewheel! Then I will continue writing my other story.

Go ahead and write it.  There's nothing with two people with the same idea.  Just put your own spin on it.  I used to get frustrated when someone posted something that I hadn't had a chance to post yet.  I would end up changing my whole story concept so no one would think I was stealing.  However, I realized that to have that one thing change my entire story focus is stupid.  Most people understand that some stories are going to have similar concepts or even similar situations in a chapter.  If someone doesn't they don't have to read it.

For me, even if a idea matches a previous one, if the story is good, it's all that matters to me.

Edited by mphs95

I agree, it still gives me butterflies :') The fact that he's totally serious after it, and there's a brief moment where he just stares at her, like "Wow" ugh Jim, your lovely face.
And when he says, "Do you want to come with me?" He says it so sweetly.

In other news, relating back to who's seen who naked, when Amy measured Sheldon's mole on his back, surely she saw his back? Ok, it's not completely naked, but maybe he took his shirt off for her.

• Like 3

I love reading me some taping reports, the one with Sheldon saying they were not in a romantic relation kinda bothered me a little after the train kiss. "You want romance, then lets have romance." After thinking about it now though. I think while away, Sheldon figured something out, like he doesn't want to be without her. Once romance is put into a relationship, it has a lot of added pressures. I think he feels romance, But it scared its going to mess it up. Like his comment to Raj about when you get into a romantic relationship you lose two close friends. Sheldon hates change..

Edited by EvilStewie