The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrystalie

I Want To Thank You For ...

Great idea Chrystalie to make such a thread.

Kindness does go a long a way, and a simple word of thanks can make someones day (as did your post for me).

Joining this forum is one of the best things I did last year.

I of course love talking with my fellow Shamy Shippers and recently talking with the others who go unspoiled this season!

But even discussing and disagreeing about a lot of things that happen on the show can make my day.

So wether it's the words of wisdom from Tensor, the disagreements with 3ku11 or the laughs I have a some when I see you fangirls in action, I appreciate all of you!

• Like 3

That's a nice thing to do Crystalie!! So first thank you to you for opening the thread!!

I would also like to thank everyone native speakers or not cause I think my English have been improved and I am learning new things!! Best moments when I get to use phrases or words I didn't know before and now I feel comfortable doing cause I know how to. Thanks!! :)

• Like 2

So nice, I too want to thank everyone on this board.  I found the boards last year around the start of season 7.  I found it though fanfic & simple googling of taping reports.  I was a longtime lurker but finally bit the bullet and started posting, and haven't stopped since.

You have all been so welcoming & supportive.

And being able to meet up with so many of you and experience this amazing love...well I have no words, just tons of emotions. 

Here is to a great Season 8!!!

• Like 2

I joined this forum in January, and the welcome I have had since then has been fantastic.

It is great to have such a nice, friendly online community to spend time in. People from all walks of life come here- all united by their love of a television show.

My thanks go to Tripper, to Tensor, and to all the other members of this forum that make it what it is.

• Like 3

Awww, that is so sweet. :cray:

I joined last October after lurking for about 8 months :p

By joining this forum, I have met two of my best friends in the whole world (you know who you are) among many other good friends. So, thank you!!!!!!

• Like 4

Aww, what a wonderful idea for a thread. :) I love happiness, haha.

I love having a place to talk about my favorite show and reading all the different perspectives. Even if you don't agree with every opinion, it's always good to hear things from the other side, and there's nothing wrong with healthy debate! (Although I hate debating worse than anything, haha). But reading them is always interesting. It's just a lot of fun to be able to talk with people who share my same passion, and I love fangirling and getting silly with a lot of fun people. I've had a lot of great laughs, too. :)

But more importantly, I've met some of the most amazing girls. I've made a bunch of friends who I can talk to about anything and everything, even non-BBT-related. And especially two girls whom I hold very dear to my heart. I know we'll be friends long after BBT is over. So I have them to thank for being so caring and loving towards me. <3 <3

• Like 2

How lovely!

To be honest, I was surprised that English wasn't your first language.. your better at it then me :p

Its a pleasure to have you in the fandom and a friend! May it long continue with the seasons to come :).. And never give up the genius stalking ;) x

• Like 1

I love you guys, you are my favorite people !

I wish I could meet you all once and hug you for being a positive part in my life !

:wub:

grouphug.jpg

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 2

Hello everyone,

I'm creating this thread because I do think in a world like ours, kind messages are always good to say and hear.

I'm starting with my message but if you want to thank someone or everyone, you can. 

When I started to post here (it was in October 2013), I was looking for a place to talk about TBBT.

Since the French forum was (and still is) completely empty, I decided to register here.

I can say with time it was one of the best idea I could have :)

I was very well welcomed.

My first post were short, I was so shy and it was hard for me to write in English since I'm still afraid to not be understood. 

Then I started to post more often, to read each of you with a smile (or not haha).

I want to thank you for being the best fandom ever. 

I've been fan of a lot of TV shows in the past, I've posted on a lot others forums but this is the first time I don't have to go in a "French Thread" to express myself.

I gained in confidence the last months, I think I improved my English in a pleasant way and as I'm still learning, that's great to learn with you.

I even realized I don't need the subtitles anymore to watch TBBT

My English teacher was happy to learn that I was willing to talk more with people in another language than mine. 

I told her I fell in love English a long time ago, but now, I know I want to be fluent and to share that passion with others. As a teacher :) 

I have 5 long years of studies to make that wish come true. 

I want to thank you for giving me a chance to be with you. This fandom is kinda a family to me right now.

A special thanks to the MaJim / Shamy shippers ... That's so great to share the good (and also the bad) moments with you.

I was on cloud nine while the SIK, I was in hell for the finale ... but you were there. And you still are.

And I can't wait to live this season 8 with all of you.

And I'm so happy to talk about Mayim or Jim with people who likes them as much as I do.

A very special thanks to Chiany, for accepting to be my beta reader when I decided to write my first story in English. 

You help a lot and give me the confidence I missed for a long time. You give me guts lol

I love you all, thank you for being in my life, in your own and very special way.

Long life to TBBT and long life to you all !

Just saw this!! if it wasn't for you, I wouldnt be here either.  Thanks for introducing me to this forum. I've made some great friends here. Thanks for showing me the way!

• Like 1

I love you guys, you are my favorite people !

I wish I could meet you all once and hug you for being a positive part in my life !

:wub:

grouphug.jpg

Group_Hug_2.gif

• Like 1

A special thanks today

To the ones who created and kept this forum alive during all this time.
A lot of us made wonderful meeting here, some of us even made wonderful friends.

[i know you wouldn't mind sweetheart, if I post it here, because you know I can't help ... I'm like Amy as I told you (for that at least)]

This post is a special thanks because I met here the most wonderful man ever: Chiany.

First my beta reader, than my friend ... I'm happy to tell you guys that the Shamy can give to us a lot more.

Chiany and I are since yesterday in a "A relationship of mind and heart" and I can't be more happier than now.

Since we met here, I wanted to share this with you.
You're a part of my family too ;)

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 4

A special thanks today

To the ones who created and kept this forum alive during all this time.

A lot of us made wonderful meeting here, some of us even made wonderful friends.

[i know you wouldn't mind sweetheart, if I post it here, because you know I can't help ... I'm like Amy as I told you (for that at least)]

This post is a special thanks because I met here the most wonderful man ever: Chiany.

First my beta reader, than my friend ... I'm happy to tell you guys that the Shamy can give to us a lot more.

Chiany and I are since yesterday in a "A relationship of mind and heart" and I can't be more happier than now.

Since we met here, I wanted to share this with you.

You're a part of my family too ;)

Very exciting. Congrats. Maybe he can convince you to go back to being spoiler free! :wink:

Although I shouldn't talk since I haven't been spoiler free for 3 weeks now because of tapings I've attended.  :shy:

• Like 3

Very exciting. Congrats. Maybe he can convince you to go back to being spoiler free! :wink:

Although I shouldn't talk since I haven't been spoiler free for 3 weeks now because of tapings I've attended.  :shy:

I like her for who she is, quirks and all ;)

So if she wants to stay spoiled, she has my blessing!

• Like 3

I won't be able to be spoiler free, I tried but I really can't.

But we have so much to talk about, I respect his choice and he's respecting mine ;)

Thank you Dana :)

Aw

Chiany and chrystalie sittin in a tree

K I S S S S S I N G

Thank you for making me smile :)

• Like 2

I found this forum in Dec 2014. I just had major surgery and had a very bad time after. 8 wks of being home mostly alone and I was up all night almost every night. I would come here and read every ones opinions and find great fanfiction. It helped greatly.

ANYTIME, you need to talk about illness's you can talk to me either here on a thread or you can PM me.

I too have had more than my share if hospitals, ICU's, and being stuck at home,

Your Friend ,

Mike 

I found this forum in Dec 2014. I just had major surgery and had a very bad time after. 8 wks of being home mostly alone and I was up all night almost every night. I would come here and read every ones opinions and find great fanfiction. It helped greatly.

Besides Mike, you can PM me also. Various symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome. Chronic Pain, insomnia, depression, and a few other things. Mike and I swap horror stories, but I was worried about him through his latest.