The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Season Rankings

Following on from the Seasons 1-7 episode tournament, we're now running episode rankings for each season of The Big Bang Theory. Voting is open now for the first season and you can order the seventeen episodes from your most to least favorite. Voting will be open for two days.

http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/rank/1/

• Like 1

I put Pancake at #1 for me it's Season One's best episode, put Nerdvanna higher too. 

For a second, I thought you meant season rankings as in ranking the seasons in order from 1 to 7 lol

Anyways It was quite easy to do season 1 rankings. I think the later seasons will be a struggle.

• Like 1

I didn't vote in the season 1 tourney, but I agree with the winner.  Big Bran is a top 5 episode of the entire series, imo.

Current Rankings are 1. Bath Item 2. Panty Pinata 3. Maternal Capitance. I agree those are arguably S2 three best eps, personally i put Maternal #1.

Tripper when I open the page, all the episode titles are jumbled up going over each other, I tried to do it on my PC and it did the same

Not sure what's going on!

Tripper when I open the page, all the episode titles are jumbled up going over each other, I tried to do it on my PC and it did the same

Yeah that happened for me too, i refreshed it and it seemed to work.

Edited by 3ku11

I'll look into this. It seems to be working fine here, but it does use some Javascript to make the episodes dragabble and it might throw up some browser issues.

Season 3 ranking is now open: http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/rank/3/ Results for Season http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/rank/2/