The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arduina

Hello From France

Hello everybody,

This is y very first post here and I'm very happy to have found such a message board :)

I have been very recently introduced to The Big Bang Theory and I find it so funny :)

I've got hooked because of the wonderful couple that is Sheldon and Amy, I ADORE them :)

A little bit more about me : I'm 35, happily married and mother of a little 5 years old daughter.

I'm excited as the new season premiere is getting closer and closer :)

Have a good day :)

• Like 1

Welcome Arduina, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums. Please be sure to look at the main site. Again, welcome.

Bienvenue !

I'm from France too.

Comme toi je suis fan de la relation entre Sheldon et Amy ce qui m'a rendu encore plus accro à la série, et donné envie de partager et d'en discuter. Je n'avais pas trouvé de site français satisfaisant, tu verras qu'ici it's the best ! :)

Hello, bienvenue parmi nous :)

Cela fait plaisir de voir de plus en plus de français nous rejoindre sur le forum.
Tu vas voir, les sujets sur Shamy, quand il se passe quelque chose dans la série, c'est de la folie pure x)

Autrement, je ne peux qu’acquiescer avec ce qu'à dit CentralPerk :)

Thank you for the welcoming messages :) I've just went through the Shamy season 8 thread and jeez you guys have a looooot to talk about.

Merci les français ;) Effectivement je n'ai pas trouvé de forum français satisfaisant :p

• Like 2

Hello guys !

I'm also from France and i'm fan of TBBT since february 2011 now and so proud about it. TBBT helped me so much in the english language when i was in middle school and i can say that is thanks to Big Bang that i've got this good level in the language right now ! :DD

I'm really happy to be a part of the Big Bang Family and with you right on this site ;)

See you soon guys !

Et aux français/françaises présent(e)s sur le site, au plaisir de vous rencontrer ! ;D

Welcome to the forums Insouf. I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to look at the main site.