The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mphs95

The Paradigm Realization

I've received messages from folks at FF.net to post here also.  Since I have seen my fellow BBT writers here, I figure why not join the club.  By popular demand, I present......

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10371665/1/The-Paradigm-Realization

If you have a preference for AO3 (Archive of our Own), use this link:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2155992/chapters/4712289

AO3 has some cool BBT stories there I've found.

• Like 2

I've received messages from folks at FF.net to post here also.  Since I have seen my fellow BBT writers here, I figure why not join the club.  By popular demand, I present......

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10371665/1/The-Paradigm-Realization

If you have a preference for AO3 (Archive of our Own), use this link:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2155992/chapters/4712289

AO3 has some cool BBT stories there I've found.

It sounds interesting.  I hope to read it in the not so distant future.  Thanks for posting here as well.  :)

I started to read all chapters yesterday. I like your story and your writing.

When will the next chapter ? :D yes I'm looking forward to read more now. :)

Edited by CentralPerk

I started to read all chapters yesterday. I like your story and your writing.

When will the next chapter ? :D yes I'm looking forward to read more now. :)

Just posted an update about five minutes ago. Thanks for the kudos.

• Like 1

I'm glad that the ones who read my last chapter loved it as much as I did writing it.  It only took me two hours to complete.  I just hope people don't mind the pace but as stated in the past, I am one who loves to write nuances and character driven studies.  Thanks for loving the story so far.

• Like 2

Just posted a new chapter.  You can find it at either fanfiction.net or AO3.  The links are in my signature.

Thanks for all the kudos everyone.  It's appreciated.

Also AO3 has some good BBT stories.  Should check it out.  (Yeah, I'm pimping it)

Thanks for the great reviews on my last couple of chapters.  I had a great one from Kimber73 this morning.  It along with the other ones made up for the 2 crappy guest ones I've received in the last few weeks.  If it wasn't for the fact that people who don't have FF accounts are giving reviews I wouldn't accept guest ones.

Here's one I got at 1:30 AM that is now mysteriously missing from the review list on FF.  Love my email LOL:

:No surprises with George, but Mary is a d*** ungrateful b**** (I edited the first adjective)

And of course, here is my personal favorite that I got on September 29 for Chapter 12.  The expletive was edited by myself as I got the complete word.

What the f***. This is the worst portrayal of Mary ever. She must be a Shenny fan.

Yes trollers, I save these because they give me a chuckle at how sad people are that they don't have the cajones (metaphoric or actual) to give their opinion in a fashion where I could maybe give a response.

Speaking for other writers who put themselves out there that I've talked to of late, including ones on the BBT Forum, I have one thing to say.

For the non-writers wanting to give a review, you don't have to use the F word or use the insult of calling this story a Shenny story to get your point across.  If you hate it, either give a constructive review or just none at all.  If a character portrayal is so bad in your eyes, either give a suggestion or shut your pie hole and find another story to follow.

Now, with that in mind, I will use the advice I give others and concentrate on the positive kudos I've received from the folks on here, FF, and AO3.

So......for those who read Chapter 14, what do you think of Ron?

Edited by mphs95

There are some who are concerned about Mary's behavior of late.  Trust me folks, there is a reason and it will be revealed soon.  The driving force behind it has already been introduced into the story.  Just keep on enjoying the ride and let me know what you think.

I posted Chapter 15 yesterday.

• Like 2

Read and reviewed on FF.  Still haven't moved into AO3 yet... I am not sure about it.  It is cumbersome to post.  Hmmm... maybe I am a Rookie.  But more importantly, loved the Mary Smack down by Meamaw. hehehe  Get it girl!

Read and reviewed on FF.  Still haven't moved into AO3 yet... I am not sure about it.  It is cumbersome to post.  Hmmm... maybe I am a Rookie.  But more importantly, loved the Mary Smack down by Meamaw. hehehe  Get it girl!

I am inclined to agree that it can be cumbersome to a point, but I love their ratings system and the way you have free reign over there. PLus they have readers that aren't on FF.net. That's the reason I keep going over there. They have a lot of Shenny stories, but a few of the Shamy stories are really good.

I hope you don't all leave the fanfic site!!! As a frequent reader it's where I go

Don't worry, Kerry......I'll spread the Shamy love everywhere. LOL

• Like 1

Don't worry, Kerry......I'll spread the Shamy love everywhere. LOL

I find FF easier to read than other sites.  And I am an addict. I need my fix MPHS95!  dont leave us!  We love you!

• Like 1

I find FF easier to read than other sites.  And I am an addict. I need my fix MPHS95!  dont leave us!  We love you!

Hey I love you all, too.  Hazelra7 I need my fix, too woman!  :icon_biggrin:

Chapter 18 is up and ready to go.  Sorry for the delay, but folks on here already know that my last few weeks have been a clusterf***!  I know that I have to change my avatar eventually so Spot can be shown along with Abbey, but it's on my list of stuff to do.

Without further adieu, here's the latest:

FF.net:  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10371665/18/The-Paradigm-Realization

AO3:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/2155992/chapters/6747497

• Like 1

Just read it...man this is quite a saga...just when I thought things were looking up more drama. Enjoying the ride

• Like 1

A double feature!  Here's Chapter 19:

FF.net:  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10371665/19/The-Paradigm-Realization

AO3:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/2155992/chapters/6755381

Hope you enjoy the music.  I've been chomping at the bit to reveal it for months, but wanted to wait for the right time.  For me, it's the perfect Shamy song, at least until Season 8.

• Like 1