The Big Bang Theory Forums
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

Night time pills win.

PS I just did some sum checking and we, in The Land Of GAMES, have more Posts by 10% over ALL other worlds COMBINED !!!! Great job everyone ! We have the most popular thread by far.

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 11/25/2018 at 5:24 AM, Lady in Red said:

Indeed, led by our Grand Poobah, we are the most dedicated posters by far.

i win.

We are the most dedicated posters, but as far as me leading, you "guys" are doing great without me. I'm just going to be happy to make 50,000 posts first, after that KAREN,I'm sure, will be the top poster !  But I will ALWAYS be the last poster to win !.

G.G. is not doing well, she is starting to have epileptic fits and after which she is very confused. She is 3/4 blind and can barely hear. I can't take her out front any more because she gets lost, but she still enjoys our smaller backyard. If she gets lost there PLAYDOH leads her inside. We have been giving her (and him) lots of turkey to keep her happy. I have been staying close to her so she doesn't hurt herself which is why I haven't been around much except for a quick answer or two, but I have been keeping up with you all. I don't know how much time G.G. has left, but she is a fighter like me. as as long as she has her mind and is not in a lot of pain she is good to go ! 

I Pray it all goes well LADY.

G.G. is having a better day after yesterdays episode. She still has sometime left. So we win.

Go, G.G.!  Doctor's appointment went well.  Day 36 after a total knee replacement is soooooo much better than Day 9.

I win.

We had our first snow today and PLAYDOH had a blast catching snowflakes.

I win.

We got our first real snow last night/today as well.  The sign of the changing season is when we swap out the lawn mower in the garage for the snow blower.  That was today.  

Hubby did the snow blowing.  I win.