The Big Bang Theory Forums
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

Only working two days this week.  Sitting with my leg up at home is easier than sitting in an office chair.

Relaxing at home tonight.  I win.

Cold, wet and rainy here, but I'm staying warm and dry at home.

I win.

He did.  Prince Charles was among the world leaders present, nearly all of whom were ignored by the US press.  The focus was on the dignity of the late President, as it should be.  May he Rest In Peace.

I voted for him.

FINALLY I'm back ! ELOISE got hurt fairy bad at school by one of her kids and will be out of work for a while. In the meantime she wanted her live CHRISTmas tree to be found (80 miles away LOL) and put up. So I got selected to put it up by myself, including keeping it straight at the same time tightning the base. To make a long story short (I know, Too late) I pinched a nerve in my back and now I can barely move or even sit up. 

I know we are both not as bad as LADY has been so I win.

Oh my, Mike.  You should not be doing Christmas trees.  I think now that I am in less pain than you or Eloise.

I win.

Hope you both feel better in time to enjoy Christmas celebrations!!

We limped around and finished our CHRISTmas shopping today so now we have plenty of time to rest up.

I win.

Some day we will probably have to get a fake tree, but a real tree is something that ELOISE really, really loves so for as long as we can it's a real tree for us. At least we no longer have a 20' vaulted ceiling and we wound go out to find 20'by almost the same wide trees (we used a block and tackle system along with nails in the wall).

So now with a 7' tree I call that a win.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

We switched from real to artificial trees the year Son developed allergies to pine sap (and most everything else).

He is grown but the artificial tree remains.

I win.

LADY, I feel your pain.

Our granddaughters develop allergies when they stay around things, like animals, for too long. Our oldest one bought a pair of rats but now have become allergic and wanted to know if we wanted them because she knew we used to raise rats (one was even in a movie), I would love to have ONE but PLAYDOH is a hunter from the stray mouse to the free range cows and wild deer and ANYTHING in between, so it just wouldn't be fair to at least one of them to be at peace.

I win.  

I got my 3' artificial tree for the boy's first Christmas 16 years ago, and it comes out every year. It's the best £5 I ever spent!!

I win.