The Big Bang Theory Forums
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

16 hours ago, KT1972 said:

Back home again from the daughter's. Had a lovely meal, and then a buffet tea in the evening. Spent the day watching films, playing a TV trivia game and, of course there was some Doctor Who in there too.

I win.

I'glad you had a good time. What did you think of THE DOCTOR? I hope you weren't stuck with just the female one, I hope you were well rounded.

Anyway Happy New Year and I win. 

Happy new year, Mike!

And it was the 13th Doctor, a special NYD one off episode. Quite exiting too, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I win. 

I'm a minute away from the 3rd day of the year.

Winning.

Happy New Year, fell on a patch of ice and sp/strained several body parts. Lucky I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow anyway. I should learn just to stay in bed (LOL).

I win. 

Get well soon, Mike.  Fortunately, today was a heat wave (in the 40s F, after single digits yesterday) so our ice is melting.

I win.

Hoping Mike has a speedy recovery.

I win though 😀

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2019 at 8:13 PM, Lady in Red said:

On 1/3/2019 at 8:11 PM, walnutcowboy said:

Happy New Year, fell on a patch of ice and sp/strained several body parts. Lucky I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow anyway. I should learn just to stay in bed (LOL).

I win. 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:13 PM, Lady in Red said:

Get well soon, Mike.  Fortunately, today was a heat wave (in the 40s F, after single digits yesterday) so our ice is melting.

I win.

Thanks "guys",  lets just's say with the new pain pills I'm feeling no pain.

We have been asked to adopt another abused dog. I was hoping to wait until G.G. passed but when we see it tomorrow I'm sure we will say yes, we are such push-overs.  But the final answer depends on PLAYDOH.

I WIN

Edited by walnutcowboy

Of course. You will want to know that you're all gonna be one big, happy, family after all. 

No family extensions here, but taking the win nonetheless. 

You're right, We still haven't seen TITO yet, but if if he gets along with our dogs ELOISE and I have already decided to bring  the 4 month in. 

I win.

Oooh, fingers crossed the introductions go well then.

I win still.

Fingers crossed for Tito and Playdoh and your family.   

No dogs in my house as son is allergic.  

I win.

Everyone got along very well, we are now the proud new people of Tito (we may change the name, he doesn't seem to know it), a Chiwennie, heavy on the wennie. The color and face of a chihuahua, but the long body and short stubby legs of a weenier dog. He seemed to be afraid of me at first (after hearing his 3 month old tale I can see why but in the end we got along well. 

I win !     

That's great news 🐕 Lucky Tito for finding a loving furever home!

I'm winning though.

16 hours ago, Lady in Red said:

Wonderful.  Any names in mind?

I win.

ELOISE wants to name him DITTO, but after letting him out of his crate (we are not crate people, but he is used to it) I want to name him BENNY, after BENNY HILL ! We went all over the house so I could get him outside so he could doo his doggie business, but it looked just like one of BENNY HILL'S chases I couldn't help but laugh!