The Big Bang Theory Forums
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

Today is my Epiphany win.

Looks like you've been doing your "homework", congratulations ! 

I'll give you THIS win.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Time to take the Christmas tree down.  DH wants to wait to Epiphany every year.  Will be able to put living room back to normal.

I win.

Tree came down a couple of days ago. 

I'm having this win.

Our tree came down Friday.

I win.

PS Our new dog is officially named Benny.

9 hours ago, KT1972 said:

Yay Benny!!!!

I win.

After ELOISE saw what I have to go thru to pick BENNY up, she agrees it's a perfect name. Once I'm holding him we are like the best friends. He is already beginning to slap paws with me when we sing B-B-B-B-B-BENNY And The Jets.

I win.

PS if I knew what it would take to get unbanned , I would have done this a while ago (LOL).

I'm sure Benny is becoming a wonderful addition to your household. 🐶

Yes, BENNY is adjusting to us very well and we are adjusting to him also (LOL). PLAYDOH was sooo much easier to bring up since he had no bad habits to start with, but with BENNY being abused he has so many bad habits, that it will take some time to get rid of all of them but he is SUCH a fast learner hopefully not too much time (but we knew what we were getting ourselves into before we started). PLAYDOH and BENNY are just now starting to become friends, while even G.G. is playing with BENNY a bit now too. 

I am really, really winning !

Wellll OK then, BENNY is learning that if he picks on G.G. then PLAYDOH will ALWAYS come and protect her which is what BENNY wanted in the first place MORE PLAY TIME with PLAYDOH.

I win.

I'm sure you will Mike... as long as you keep feeding them! LOL

LOL !  I met one of BENNYs first owners today and I just wanted to punch them in the face !! They couldn't say enough about BENNY and what a "bad dog" he was. I have NEVER met a bad dog only bad owners. 'Nuff said.

I win. 

Yeah, that's true, but I'd love to keep them in a crate 24/7, starve them, and beat them every time they went to the bathroom and left a stain in the toilet. No I really wouldn't, but just hearing from them WHY they did those horrible things to an innocent puppy..... well, let's just say BENNY and I are both winners !

Just barrelled in at top speed, tripped over all four paws, stood on my tail, and taking the win!

19 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

Just barrelled in at top speed, tripped over all four paws, stood on my tail, and taking the win!

(LOL) Sounds like EVERY DAY, except, I win ! 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

4 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

(LOL) Sounds like EVERY DAY, except, I win ! 

😁