The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

Yeah, kinda, over here they can get pretty bad.

I win.

WOW ! I could have won a watch and a new phone !! It was imbedded in your "I win" all it would have taken was a "small" prosessing fee. Oh well I guess I lose out. 

Edited by walnutcowboy

McDonalds over here isn't known for being the best of the best.

PS I added a bit to my last post !

I win.

36 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

Yeah, kinda, over here they can get pretty bad.

I win.

WOW ! I could have won a watch and a new phone !! It was imbedded in your "I win" all it would have taken was a "small" prosessing fee. Oh well I guess I lose out. 

Some people do get caught out with scams claiming they've won money or prizes, only to be told that in order to receive either they have to give them money to release the aforementioned prize. There's always  a "catch" no matter which way you look at it. It's just another way to con people out of their bank accounts and bleed them dry. That's my opinion.

1 minute ago, Miss Kitka said:

Some people do get caught out with scams claiming they've won money or prizes, only to be told that in order to receive either they have to give them money to release the aforementioned prize. There's always  a "catch" no matter which way you look at it. It's just another way to con people out of their bank accounts and bleed them dry. That's my opinion.

I totally agree, but THIS prize came from within this site itself ! It was embedded in the word win of KAREN's "I win". See if you can see it.  (push the blue win).

Ever since the last upgrade I've been seeing advertisements, but this is the first one that was part of the game.   

I win.

I'm pretty sure I didn't set up any scams either. I can't see the link Mike mentioned though.

Still winning.

12 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

12 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

I totally agree, but THIS prize came from within this site itself ! It was embedded in the word win of KAREN's "I win". See if you can see it.  (push the blue win).

Ever since the last upgrade I've been seeing advertisements, but this is the first one that was part of the game.   

I win.

Can't see the win...

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, Mike, at least we'll know not to click on any more blue links.

I win though.

Do you all see pop up adds since the new makeover of the site or did I just catch a virus elsewhere, because I see blue key words that link on to adds too. Or maybe I'm just going crazy again.

I win as they take me away.

You might have to scan your computer for viruses, Mike. I know I'm not getting any problems like that.

I win.

1 hour ago, walnutcowboy said:

No popup ads then ? I only get them on THIS site !

I've just been browsing some of the other forums here, and didn't have any issues.