Jump to content

Last Person Who Posts Wins


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KT1972

    5786

  • walnutcowboy

    3014

  • Tonstar17

    2878

  • Lady in Red

    2416

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to ask for a 24 hour silence and allow MICHAEL CLARK aka MJC45 aka MIKE ALSO who died  Thursday the 12 to win for the next 24 hours.    Thank you.

Thank you LADY, My Mom is doing GREAT !!!! It's like the stroke never happened  ! Her memory is back to normal. I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she sounded fantastic !!  HAPPY EASTER A

Not only have we done 200 pages, but I just got through counting those pages and this is the 5,019 th post on this thread. For me, it's a dream come true for my OCD.    

Posted Images

 Yeah, kinda, over here they can get pretty bad.

I win.

WOW ! I could have won a watch and a new phone !! It was imbedded in your "I win" all it would have taken was a "small" prosessing fee. Oh well I guess I lose out. 

Edited by walnutcowboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

 Yeah, kinda, over here they can get pretty bad.

I win.

WOW ! I could have won a watch and a new phone !! It was imbedded in your "I win" all it would have taken was a "small" prosessing fee. Oh well I guess I lose out. 

Some people do get caught out with scams claiming they've won money or prizes, only to be told that in order to receive either they have to give them money to release the aforementioned prize. There's always  a "catch" no matter which way you look at it. It's just another way to con people out of their bank accounts and bleed them dry. That's my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miss Kitka said:

Some people do get caught out with scams claiming they've won money or prizes, only to be told that in order to receive either they have to give them money to release the aforementioned prize. There's always  a "catch" no matter which way you look at it. It's just another way to con people out of their bank accounts and bleed them dry. That's my opinion.

 I totally agree, but THIS prize came from within this site itself ! It was embedded in the word win of KAREN's "I win". See if you can see it.  (push the blue win).

 Ever since the last upgrade I've been seeing advertisements, but this is the first one that was part of the game.   

 I win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

Some people do get caught out with scams claiming they've won money or prizes, only to be told that in order to receive either they have to give them money to release the aforementioned prize. There's always  a "catch" no matter which way you look at it. It's just another way to con people out of their bank accounts and bleed them dry. That's my opinion.

 

12 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

 I totally agree, but THIS prize came from within this site itself ! It was embedded in the word win of KAREN's "I win". See if you can see it.  (push the blue win).

 Ever since the last upgrade I've been seeing advertisements, but this is the first one that was part of the game.   

 I win.

Can't see the win...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Do you all see pop up adds since the new makeover of the site or did I just catch a virus elsewhere, because I see blue key words that link on to adds too. Or maybe I'm just going crazy again.

 I win as they take me away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, walnutcowboy said:

 No popup ads then ? I only get them on THIS site !

 

I've just been browsing some of the other forums here, and didn't have any issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.