The Big Bang Theory Forums
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it's not a mirror shining my flashlights light back at me (LOL).

I win !

Every situation is only temporary. 

Including your win. 

Not this one, it has to do with G. G.......well I guess it IS only temporary. She has had a seizure. It messed with her mind BIG TIME and had a VERY hard time of it for a long time. She was so confused. Without going into a lot of details, I took care of her the way she took care of me after I got out of the hospital and when ELOISE was at work. Mainly just staying by her side and letting her know she wasn't alone. She has started to get a little better recently. She can walk around outside now, but still needs to wear a diaper inside. She can sometimes walk from the bedroom to the front room. She can usually find her steps up and down the bed so she can eat. But she can get lost on the bed sometimes too. She gets soooo afraid if she thinks she's alone ! She doesn't seem to remember BENNY but likes it when he lays down beside her, which he seems to enjoy doing since this happened. When she finally gets to the RAINBOW BRIDGE (a great poem for anyone who ever lost a special pet) she will get a new body and will be waiting for me, so yeah, it's only temporary. 

I win.

Awwww, poor, sweet G.G.! Hugs, purrs, love and hugs being sent to her!   ❤️

Ummm...what is POTP ?

Thanks for your support, OBTW this is also why I came up with my "THOUGHT", I was thinking how much in common G.G. was to me way back then. Feel free to post over !

I'll also take the win.

POTP = Power of the paw - a wish or prayer for pets to get better or for strength when going through a tough time.