The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Kitka

Last Person Who Posts Wins

WOW ! WHAT A GREAT STAB IN THE DARK or you've been reading past clues !!!

YES !!!

Now all you need to do is to tell me the NUMBER (there are a total of 100 carts*) of the cart and WHERE in the cart it is !

Whoever does this first will get a ride, shop, etc. named after them !

Not to mention, I can join The LAST PERSON WHO POSTS WINS again !!

*As you all guess, I will tell you higher or lower.

Hey SNELL,

It's a sub-game (which is almost to it's end) that I and MISS KITKA have every so often. inserted into THE LAND OF GAMES. Basically someone (me) steals The CROWN that will someday be awarded in this thread (THE LAST PERSON WHO POSTS WINS) , and hides it somewhere in MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT, formally The KING OF THE HILL thread (check it out if you wish).

If you need anymore details, you'll have to read past posts, or if you REALLY need to know, you can PM me.  

@ KAREN, Higher ! Also, don't forget you have to tell me WHERE in the cart it is (shouldn't be too hard, it's not a big cart).

Edited by walnutcowboy

On the number, you need to go a little higher. And for the footwell, I'll give that one to you. I was thinking it's under the seat but that's close enough.

Edited by walnutcowboy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!                YOU WIN !!!

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN you are the newest winner of Find The CROWN ! You now get to name ANY Amusement Ride, Attraction, Shop, Restaurant, or ANY Resort of your choice to be put in MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT (formally KING OF THE HILL)!!!!

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 2

OK, KAREN, I just got through talking with our legal team, and we are a go with

KT'S AMAZINGLY SPOOKY HAUNTED MANSION RIDE !!

I'll start with the name change tomorrow !

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN !

SORRY, T I thought I posted this yesterday !

HERE COMES A PS:

But perhaps it's better that I didn't !!

I love the new name SOOO much that I've been talking with the engineers all day today. The name KT'S AMAZINGLY SPOOKY HAUNTED MANSION RIDE needs to be more than JUST another haunted house ride. So we are going to temporally close down the current Haunted House Ride to totally redo it. When finished it will have the.......wait for it......the first ever......here it comes......UNDERGROUND ROLLERCOASTER !! We are still in the planning stages, but here are the basic ideas. 

It will start like the average Haunted Mansion style ride, but (if possible) like several big ticket rides in other parks, they have several different tracks at the busiest times (without you knowing), we will do the same. Depending on the track you are on, will depend on where/when you go underground and what rollercoaster adventure you will get underground.  If the engineers decide we CAN'T have several tracks we may have to go with the rollercoaster totally in the dark (which still sounds good to me).

What do you think ?

PPS I can now say I WIN again !

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

It will start like the average Haunted Mansion style ride, but (if possible) like several big ticket rides in other parks, they have several different tracks at the busiest times (without you knowing), we will do the same. Depending on the track you are on, will depend on where/when you go underground and what rollercoaster adventure you will get underground.  If the engineers decide we CAN'T have several tracks we may have to go with the rollercoaster totally in the dark (which still sounds good to me).

That sounds brilliant, Mike. I love the idea. And thank you for naming this awesome ride after me too. I can't wait to have the first ride when it's up and running.:scared:

Oh and P.S   I Win :icon_razz:

Edited by KT1972