Whose Line Is It Anyway? (II)

KyleinKansas

Hosted by Drew Carey, this variety/game/perfect improvistaional show had an awesome cast and great guest stars.

I love watching this show, anytime I do I just don't care how weird I look, I will laugh like a fool to the point of not breathing. Falling all over my livingroom, don't care, will end up under the television laughing cause even just listening to it... hilarity.

So very, very many moments come from the show, one moment that comes to mind was when they were doing the game/scenerio/sketch of Sound Effects. Colin was acting out and Ryan was off to the side with a microphone. The theme was Old West, so as Colin was waddling, lol, yes, he waddled into the 'saloon', I expected some kind of creaking sound, but Ryan, in all his improving glory completely threw me off by literally speaking the actual word "Squeaky" in a rather monotone, blase tone. I'm man enough to admit I weaped like a little girl being told Santa Clause quit his job.

The second one that comes to mind... one of the best routines ever I got just three words to say... ahem.... Richard.... Freakin... Simmons.

If you haven't seen the Richard Simmons routine... I feel sad for your life. Go find it, watch it and realize just how much better your life is for that. Jet Ski!

I'm laughing too hard to type. Share, people.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The Richard Simmons one is so classic. It's hilarious every time.

First, this is the best website ever: http://whoselineonline.org/

Second, I love Colin. My least favorite thing is any type of singing/hoedown.

I LOVE props, scenes from a hat, the one where one of the four have to guess what the others are acting out, and questions (everything said in the form of a question).

My friend and I will sit down with take-out food and just hit "random" and then laugh our butts off whilst we eat.

PS:

ANiyb.gif

The Richard Simmons one was brilliant

Also enjoyed the Lassie one where Wayne and Chip ( i think) did a song for Lassie

Some of the games they do make me laugh so hard that i get a belly ache :)

Also like the one where Colin has to stand in front of a green screen and guess whats going on

The party moment where Ryan bashed his head into a glass thing and then carried on with the part was just so funny (not because he hurt himself but because he just got on with it)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I love this show so much! I always wacth the reruns whenever I can :)