The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeonSp

Lame Show

The characters are grownups that look like children. The show is popular because of the hot girl, she has a sexy elegance. Otherwise the show is rubish, child like but not for children. It must be banned.

I find it humorous that you would spend all the time you seem to have to determine that you think it's a lame show. Why are you watching so much of a show you think is so lame?

• Like 6

And why go to the bother of joining a fan forum of a show you're not a fan of?

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 6

I find it humorous that you would spend all the time you seem to have to determine that you think it's a lame show. Why are you watching so much of a show you think is so lame?

And why go to the bother of joining a fan forum of a show you're not a fan of?

Because on the Internet it is so cool and a sign of great intelligence to anonymously disparage what is considered the majority opinion of the simple folk. Sitting in front of a computer screen at 2 a.m reading the reactions to your "clever repartee " passes as entertainment. I don't get trolling but apparently that's how it done. Well played, Leon, well played!

• Like 5

Mmm only popular because of the hot girl. Right that's why Jim has wan 3 or 4 emmy, and is the breakout star. But no its because of Penny being hot. IF that was the case the main demographic for Big Bang would be males. And based on that same logic, was Friends only popular because of Jennifer Aniston? No clearly not.  But it skews to males and females, and all ages. So it kinda invalidates your stupid post about how lame the show is. Your comment is just as stupid as the idiots on Facebook who diss shows of pages they liked in the first place. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

Can someone tell me what the opening post said? As I was reading it, the voice of the teacher in the peanuts cartoons started to loop in my head and all I got was "wa wawawawa."    

• Like 5

"I hate this show because reasons" is pretty much all I got out of it, and is about all I need to get out of a troll.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"I hate this show because reasons" is pretty much all I got out of it, and is about all I need to get out of a troll.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Really?

All I got was "I am a Trololololol"

• Like 2

I'm always amused by idiots who make such declarations, as if everyone on a fan forum dedicated to the show will just say, "Oh, wow! I never realized that. I guess I'll stop watching because this guy just explained it all to me!"

Dork.

• Like 2

The characters are grownups that look like children. The show is popular because of the hot girl, she has a sexy elegance. Otherwise the show is rubish, child like but not for children. It must be banned.

Somebody has too much time on their hands.I cant/couldn't stand Friends but i don't feel the need to go on a fans Friends website to tell people on their forum how rubbish it is.

Somebody has too much time on their hands.I cant/couldn't stand Friends but i don't feel the need to go on a fans Friends website to tell people on their forum how rubbish it is.

The OP reminds me of the Wizard of Oz movie...

970581_354710307984696_64332282_n_zpsc7b

• Like 4

So you took time out of your busy schedule to look up a Big Bang Theory forum, join it just to try to make yourself look like a big shot? That's really sad.