The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
notchinc

[Spoiler Free] Shelnard

I said this in the episode thread, but this is a rare moment when we see the guys being competent, mature professionals.  It was really nice to see them interact on that level.  I agree the respect was at an all-time high.  I really loved that Sheldon refused to post the paper without Leonard's approval.  It's quite a change from the first time they wrote a paper together early in s1 and Sheldon unilaterally decided (or tried to decide) they wouldn't present the paper at that conference.

• Like 6

I said this in the episode thread, but this is a rare moment when we see the guys being competent, mature professionals.  It was really nice to see them interact on that level.  I agree the respect was at an all-time high.  I really loved that Sheldon refused to post the paper without Leonard's approval.  It's quite a change from the first time they wrote a paper together early in s1 and Sheldon unilaterally decided (or tried to decide) they wouldn't present the paper at that conference.

very true and i hope to see more moments like these .. it would be very sweet if this paper leads to something big and they get to share this together so theres no jealousy or "whose the better/smarter physicist" fight like there would've been in earlier seasons.

My favorite thing about the Shelnard is how Penny and Amy get to spend more time together.  It was interesting to see the four of them together having dinner cause the two boys are roommates.

• Like 3

There has been so much growth in Shelnard this season - in this latest episode they had fun together listening to music on their road trip versus Sheldon declaring himself 'road trip God' as on a previous road trip, they seem really comfortable in their friendship now - and I liked how Sheldon and Leonard decided to try to visit Skywalker Ranch together, rather than it being just Sheldon pushing for it, maybe they will be getting a joint restraining order this time :laugh:

Edited by luke
  • Like 3

In the season finale, unlike Amy,  Leonard understood Sheldon's question about whether he should start watching The Flash TV show and related it to Sheldon's experience in watching Smallville - just another reason why I love Shelnard :)

• Like 2