Ciao!

nusspot

Hi everybody! Italian TBBT fangirl here. Well, what to say about me? I'm 22 years old and I study Classics (you know, Greek and Roman Literature and all that kind of stuff- Sheldon would be horrified, ugh! "Whatevs!"). Obviously I'm not a native English speaker (duh!), so I apologize in advance for my many future mistakes.

I've been lurking in here for a while now (is it awkward to say that I kinda feel to know some of you here? haha) and I think it's time to join the fun!

Welcome nusspot from a fellow long time lurker but now obsessed member. Don't worry about your English. If you've been lurking long enough, you should have noticed perfect English is not a rule here. Enjoy, join in and be prepared for arguments, all in fun.

Hi everybody! Italian TBBT fangirl here. Well, what to say about me? I'm 22 years old and I study Classics (you know, Greek and Roman Literature and all that kind of stuff- Sheldon would be horrified, ugh! "Whatevs!"). Obviously I'm not a native English speaker (duh!), so I apologize in advance for my many future mistakes.

I've been lurking in here for a while now (is it awkward to say that I kinda feel to know some of you here? haha) and I think it's time to join the fun!

you're not the only italian tbbt fan, i'm italian too, but i'm 21 years old ! welcome and hope you're going to have a good time !

Edited by mouche

• 2 weeks later...