92 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad

'The Focus Attenuation' - Season 8, Episode 5

Airs Monday, October 13 at 20:00 on CBS.

Amy and Bernadette accuse Penny of being a "buzzkill" after she gets an email from work during their Vegas weekend. Meanwhile, the guys try to invent something cool, but only come up with new ways to procrastinate.

• Like 4

I'm on my phone, so I can't get fancy. This will have to do:

*ahem*

WORST. EPISODE. EVER.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I sprained my wrist and elbow yesterday. I am on a LOT of Percocet. I laughed for a full minute at a Dunkin Donut commercial. So I am calling it.

Funniest episode ever!

• Like 1

I sprained my wrist and elbow yesterday. I am on a LOT of Percocet. I laughed for a full minute at a Dunkin Donut commercial. So I am calling it.

Funniest episode ever!

It's more like, Funniest altered state of mind episode ever! Really, take care of yourself and get better. :)

• Like 1

Just finished watching the episode. I really enjoyed the guys storyline. Definitely felt vintage to me. Overall really liked this episode.

• Like 7

That episode went by so fast. The girls were so funny, that scene of the drunk girls coming back to get Penny was so funny.

• Like 7

Best episode of the season so far!!! Classic BBT hands down. True ensemble episode!! Loved every minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

It was so great seeing Penny be the sober responsible one this new job has done wonders for her and if think about it unlike the guys she was focused on what she needed to do for work great episode

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 3

Can't watch it for another two hours, but just knowing there is a Bill Murray reference makes it an excellent episode for me :)

• Like 1

Bernadette's wanting to see if the Australian guys swing it in the other direction IMO was the funniest line of the year. Penny in the bikini top was the cherry on the sundae for me. (I know I'm sexist). funniest episode in the last couple years.

• Like 4

I loved this episode, sexting, drunk Amy & Bernadette, science babble, pigeon ping pong, I laughed through the whole thing.

• Like 3

also, I put it in the chat, but all the lines Sheldon did with the Back to the Future segment by the whiteboard...that was so freaking impressive....Its moments like that you realize just how strong of an actor Jim is!!

• Like 6

Melissa did such a good job with Bernadette tonight. She was hilarious. I really enjoyed the whole thing and I liked how they had Leonard and Penny being the responsible ones.

• Like 5

I'm so looking forward to watching this when I get home in the morning. Night shifts can be a pain but this is a statuary holiday here in Canada so the extra pay makes it worth it.

I missed it!! I thought I had set my VCR (yes I'm a dinosaur with dinosaur equipment) because I teach two lessons in a row on Monday nights. I became suspicious when I didn't hear it kick in or see the REC indicator come on.

Sure enough, because I set it last night (so I wouldn't forget...) I actually set it for 7 AM instead of 7PM!!!!

I recorded an hour of GMA.

AARRGGHH!!!

I think I can get it on on Demand tomorrow, but I'm out of luck tonight. :(

The boys were in classic form again proving you can't force innovation.

Melissa and Mayim are just killing it, week after week.

• Like 1